30 days of fun

SubSailor

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Tesla M3, AirGT
After 30 days of GT ownership, I have come to an understanding with this vehicle. My princess shows little remorse making me wait for her to unlock. She gave me nefarious nuances with the 2.0.33 updates on SXM but Tidal overshadowed her dark mode. EA charging was iffy at first as if my princess did not want that foreign plug inserted into her body, but she acquiesced when an OTA soothed her feelings although she still refuses to open her port with external probing and demands outside electronic manipulation to achieve satisfaction. Her sensual sidekicks, HA and ACC, are now working well although I have promised her that I will give in to her desires and allow future OTAs to improve her performance as well as mine. (?)
I have been driving her daily to keep her satisfied, but she demands more and more each day. I have been giving her daily treatments to keep her parts operating smoothly and she rewards me with the exhilaration I desire from such a superb piece of engineering. All in all, I think it is going to be a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ---for me and the members of this forum.

Back