Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Just in case anyone was wondering or needed Confirmation

20220709_111513.jpg

Are those built-in cupholders for the car seats? That's fancy. Ours had no such thing.

Are those built-in cupholders for the car seats? That's fancy. Ours had no such thing.
Yes! Even the booster that is closest to me taking the pic has one that fold in to store if not needed!

Beautiful kids...they look like Bart, Lisa and Maggie.
That is actually a pretty apt description of their personalities...

Previous!

Wait, and you still have money for a Lucid?
For now, before they get into sports and all that extracurricular stuff, then I'll have to sell the Lucid and buy a cargo van and be the soccer dad!

For now, before they get into sports and all that extracurricular stuff, then I'll have to sell the Lucid and buy a cargo van and be the soccer dad!
I’m a carpool driving soccer dad, which is why I also have a Rivian R1S on order.

Yes! Even the booster that is closest to me taking the pic has one that fold in to store if not needed!
The stuff I’ve found in the cup holders that store back into the seat…. It still gives me nightmares. They are like little Petri dishes when kids get their way if your aren’t careful haha

Shouldn’t the drink holders be rectangular?

I see there are still room for 2 little kids on the floor.

Teach them to play a sport you like to play (tennis, golf, etc.) or else you will spend their first 18 years playing soccer and you will be sitting in the stands bored out of your mind.

Teach them to play a sport you like to play (tennis, golf, etc.) or else you will spend their first 18 years playing soccer and you will be sitting in the stands bored out of your mind.
Well by then this forum will have exploded with the Gravity and tri motor. I can keep myself occupied here!

Someone's been busy 😂 but in all seriousness, Holy smokes! THREE car seats?! WOW. JUST WOW.

What seat protectors do you use? I have 2 kiddos and I'm scared of moving my car seats into the Lucid as they seem to dig into the leather...

Back