3 kids across

I have this one. Almost matches the Tahoe.
IMG_3363.JPG

What seat protectors do you use? I have 2 kiddos and I'm scared of moving my car seats into the Lucid as they seem to dig into the leather...

I know not directed at me but I've used ones like this for under the kids seats Car seat protector to protect the surface from dents and spills.
And something like this for the seat in front of the kids to protect the back of the seat from them kicking Car back protector
But my kids are older now, so I don't have to worry about the mess anymore.

What seat protectors do you use? I have 2 kiddos and I'm scared of moving my car seats into the Lucid as they seem to dig into the leather...

I had the fire Department install the car seats for my grandkids. The installers are specially trained. I had a pad for the seat to protect the seat and they said that it was a no/no. So I didn't use the pad.

I had the fire Department install the car seats for my grandkids. The installers are specially trained. I had a pad for the seat to protect the seat and they said that it was a no/no. So I didn't use the pad.
Interesting, did they say why? What kind of pad did you have and were you installing using the LATCH system or via the seat belt?

It was a really tight fit for me to squeeze in 3 but I had one rear facing and the other two forward. Waiting to move the middle child into a booster to try the 3 seats again.

I know not directed at me but I've used ones like this for under the kids seats Car seat protector to protect the surface from dents and spills.
And something like this for the seat in front of the kids to protect the back of the seat from them kicking Car back protector
But my kids are older now, so I don't have to worry about the mess anymore.

In Phoenix, as in many cities, the Fire Department has folks trained to properly install car seats and do so on an appointment basis. When I went in with a seat protector, the fireman said that was a "no-no" and was not permitted.

In Phoenix, as in many cities, the Fire Department has folks trained to properly install car seats and do so on an appointment basis. When I went in with a seat protector, the fireman said that was a "no-no" and was not permitted.
That makes zero sense.

We were told the same thing in MN before our first child. Of course for her, we followed every bit of information to a T. Now for our second, we have protectors, she’s facing forward about a year earlier than our oldest did, and she wears a winter coat in her seat. 😂

For seat covers in the Lucid, I got these and they seem just fine. https://a.co/d/bYBmG3o

Still need to get the seat-back covers…already has shoe prints. 😢

perhaps I missed it but can someone provide the model of the boosters that are pictures? I’m in same situation - 3 small kids with one front facing car seat and the other two moving into boosters (for the first time).

perhaps I missed it but can someone provide the model of the boosters that are pictures? I’m in same situation - 3 small kids with one front facing car seat and the other two moving into boosters (for the first time).

Back