3.5 ?

No surprise there, let's go 3.5.1 !
 
  • Like
Reactions: 037
Not yet apparently
I thought @NoseyReporter copped to manually reporting having it on the Tracker prior to actually getting the download...or am I mistaken??
That’s correct. I set the status on the tracker site to “on hold” yesterday so the progress bar is currently hidden until Lucid actually starts deploying.
 
Not yet apparently
I thought @NoseyReporter copped to manually reporting having it on the Tracker prior to actually getting the download...or am I mistaken??
I was honestly hoping to kick off forum hysteria, but within mins of me doing it another member asked if you could manually enter the software version. It burst my bubble pretty quick, then 30 mins later the roll out was confirm halted. But just in case you were all wondering, 3.5.0 broke my car and thats why its on pause.
 
I was honestly hoping to kick off forum hysteria, but within mins of me doing it another member asked if you could manually enter the software version. It burst my bubble pretty quick, then 30 mins later the roll out was confirm halted. But just in case you were all wondering, 3.5.0 broke my car and thats why its on pause.

No surprises, Lucid has showcased software is not their "A" game.
 
I don't think it is the cost of the car. A car company, like all of us here, earns a reputation based on many things and value is only one of them. Honda might have promised April and then met it or beat it - but, I don't think they would have missed a promised date. (Actually, they probably wouldn't have specIfied a particular day.). A miss would dent the corporate reputation, and that reputation is really important to them.

Addressing the delay will be important - so, Lucid, please let us know why the missed, self-imposed, deadline. Rumors and conjecture will stop and honesty goes a long way to cementing trust.
Honda is an interesting data point to illustrate how hard the shift is to software defined EVs. Their track record in this space is terrible. I think the only EV they've been able to get to market is one they didn't build? In some corners of the internet, they're being pilloried for the recent round of cancelled EV products. I guess one could give them credit for not selling a few to customers before abandoning the vehicle, but that's pretty faint praise.
 
I was honestly hoping to kick off forum hysteria, but within mins of me doing it another member asked if you could manually enter the software version. It burst my bubble pretty quick, then 30 mins later the roll out was confirm halted. But just in case you were all wondering, 3.5.0 broke my car and thats why its on pause.
I stand corrected (It wasn't actually prior to you getting it)

Sorry the update bricked your car
 
Honda is an interesting data point to illustrate how hard the shift is to software defined EVs. Their track record in this space is terrible. I think the only EV they've been able to get to market is one they didn't build? In some corners of the internet, they're being pilloried for the recent round of cancelled EV products. I guess one could give them credit for not selling a few to customers before abandoning the vehicle, but that's pretty faint praise.
It's fairly true.
The Honda Prologue is built on GM's Ultima platform that is used in the new EV Blazer. Honda just did a better job of putting together the top part of the car than Chevy
 
Honda is an interesting data point to illustrate how hard the shift is to software defined EVs. Their track record in this space is terrible. I think the only EV they've been able to get to market is one they didn't build? In some corners of the internet, they're being pilloried for the recent round of cancelled EV products. I guess one could give them credit for not selling a few to customers before abandoning the vehicle, but that's pretty faint praise.
You're absolutely right with regard to Honda's [lack of] ability to operate in the EV space. I picked Honda in my comment because they are passionate about their reputation, as a whole.
 
I was honestly hoping to kick off forum hysteria, but within mins of me doing it another member asked if you could manually enter the software version. It burst my bubble pretty quick, then 30 mins later the roll out was confirm halted. But just in case you were all wondering, 3.5.0 broke my car and thats why its on pause.
I was joking. LOL. Damn that was taken to seriously.
 
I was honestly hoping to kick off forum hysteria, but within mins of me doing it another member asked if you could manually enter the software version. It burst my bubble pretty quick, then 30 mins later the roll out was confirm halted. But just in case you were all wondering, 3.5.0 broke my car and thats why its on pause.
This is why we can't have nice things 😂. The glitch in the Matrix has been corrected

1773777585757.webp


1773777648651.webp
 
Back
Top