3.5.7???

Status
Not open for further replies.

9point81

Active Member

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2025
Messages
991
Reaction score
2,067
Cars
26 Gravity GT Black, EV9
Came out to my loaner Gravity updating this morning, but the only notes for the update was this
IMG_1585.webp
 
My loaner got one of these right after I got it and then the speed was limited to 88. Haha I think when they move cars into loaner service they push an update that lowers max speed.

My car was prior a corporate car then a loaner.
 
My loaner got one of these right after I got it and then the speed was limited to 88. Haha I think when they move cars into loaner service they push an update that lowers max speed.

My car was prior a corporate car then a loaner.
Speed was already limited to 88 before this update. Ready to get my car back! 88 is too low bc most highways around here are moving at 80 or a bit faster. I have several times now not been able to overtake bc I hit the limit. Needs to be more like 98
 
My loaner got one of these right after I got it and then the speed was limited to 88. Haha I think when they move cars into loaner service they push an update that lowers max speed.

My car was prior a corporate car then a loaner.
That’s correct; if you ever get a software update in a loaner with the *same* software version number that’s already installed, it might be in your best interest to let service install that one for you when you hand back the car ;)
 
Speed was already limited to 88 before this update. Ready to get my car back! 88 is too low bc most highways around here are moving at 80 or a bit faster. I have several times now not been able to overtake bc I hit the limit. Needs to be more like 98
Same! The 88 is an issue for me too. I go to pass, and then suddenly I hit a wall and now I'm in a dangerous position because everyone is expecting me to complete my move.

I even tried to see if I could trick the system by turning on cruise control and upping the cruise limit past 88 just to see if some how it would circumvent the 88 limit. Nope. As soon as you hit 88, it actually turns all of the cruise assists off, like a hard shut off.
 
Weird. We have a brand new loaner right now (we were getting steering assist warnings when at full rotation, so they are replacing the steering rack -- that sounds complicated) and I'll have to test this out.

Driving a Gravity with a white interior is interesting. It's nice and bright, but I'm terrified of staining it. Also, the vehicle is so (comparatively) loud without the Comfort & Convenience Package! The laminated glass makes a huge difference.. we don't hear any motor noise in our DE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top