2027 Gravity available for order

Yes, SSP and DHP are raised by $1000 each. If you spec similarly you send up at the same cost (Other than DDPRO which is a bigger jump). Without the extra options it's slightly lower cost because of the power package and comfort and Convenience added to the base and it the base is up $4000. DD Premium and Comfort and Convenience together are $4400, the wheels too of course.

SSP and DHP are must haves for me so the cost is the same. The incentives I received since I had a LT reserved make is worth it with my 2026
Curious why SSP is a must have?
 
I love getting people into my car and playing the Postal Service album Give Up really loud. It really takes advantage of all the speakers and just sounds amazing
 
Just for reference based on my recent 2026 order, pricing for the 2026 below (with 2027 listed after):

GGT base: 94,900 (now 98,900)
AG color: 1,000 (now 1,500)
20/21"wheels: included (don't have the prior amounts for each upgraded size) (now also 21/22" included)
Mojave Premium (also I believe was the same for Yosemite): 2,900 (same now)
7-passenger: 2,900 (same now)
Tow Package: 750 (I didn't get this but am sure of this amt) (now 950)
DD2Pro: 6,750 (don't have the amt for premium) (same now)
C&C pgk: 2,500 (now included for GGT, 2,900 for GT)
DH pgk: 2,900 (now 3,900)
Tech package: 3,200 (don't have the amt for the power alone but I think it was 600?) (same now)
SSpro: 2,900 (now 3,900)

My specific config ends up being $4k more for the 2027, but this obviously varies based on config.
 
Just for reference based on my recent 2026 order, pricing for the 2026 below (with 2027 listed after):

GGT base: 94,900 (now 98,900)
AG color: 1,000 (now 1,500)
20/21"wheels: included (don't have the prior amounts for each upgraded size) (now also 21/22" included)
Mojave Premium (also I believe was the same for Yosemite): 2,900 (same now)
7-passenger: 2,900 (same now)
Tow Package: 750 (I didn't get this but am sure of this amt) (now 950)
DD2Pro: 6,750 (don't have the amt for premium) (same now)
C&C pgk: 2,500 (now included for GGT, 2,900 for GT)
DH pgk: 2,900 (now 3,900)
Tech package: 3,200 (don't have the amt for the power alone but I think it was 600?) (same now)
SSpro: 2,900 (now 3,900)

My specific config ends up being $4k more for the 2027, but this obviously varies based on config.
21/22 were previously a $1,750 upgrade.

Also weird you can’t price a lease for a 2027 order.
 
Looking at the specific config I want the 27 is cheaper and the studio select and demo drive credits are gone. Was going to order a 26 but I might as well just wait to get a 27
 
Curious why SSP is a must have?
For me it's the Dolby Atmos, it's night and day vs without it. My Tesla's had great sound systems but never had Atmos. The Kia EV9 was a massive step back from the Tesla and SSP is next level. Everyone has their priorities, for me it's music and handling :)

I didn't care for the Comfort and Convenience or the massage seats but ended up getting them since the Inventory one had them and it had Studio Select. In hind sight I'm glad I did and kind of wished I had found one with Ojai leather. They kept getting snapped up (other than Aurora Green ones which my Wife didn't like)
 
Looking at the specific config I want the 27 is cheaper and the studio select and demo drive credits are gone. Was going to order a 26 but I might as well just wait to get a 27
Conquest offer is gone too for the 2027. Pretty bogus if you ask me.

0% apr for 60 months is also gone

Will talk to our SA and see what credits we can carry over from the 26 LT fiasco.
 
Last edited:
Conquest offer is gone too for the 2027. Pretty bogus if you ask me.

Will talk to our SA and see what credits we can carry over from the 26 LT fiasco.
Yeah my air was smashed up in Feb and I’ve been waiting for them to make the final call on totaling it. Just missed the March credits I’m pretty unhappy about it.
 
For me it's the Dolby Atmos, it's night and day vs without it. My Tesla's had great sound systems but never had Atmos. The Kia EV9 was a massive step back from the Tesla and SSP is next level. Everyone has their priorities, for me it's music and handling :)

I didn't care for the Comfort and Convenience or the massage seats but ended up getting them since the Inventory one had them and it had Studio Select. In hind sight I'm glad I did and kind of wished I had found one with Ojai leather. They kept getting snapped up (other than Aurora Green ones which my Wife didn't like)
I rode in my wife's EV9 and OMG the stereo difference is nuts...so happy to get back to my system!😂
 
Did you think 2026 was the final year of production?

Given their launch issues, there were days I actually worried that it might be. 🥴

I'm just relieved to see another year. One day at a time, Lucid, one day at a time.
 
If it was my car, I might do it. But the Mrs. Doesn’t see the value in it.
That makes sense. It's expensive, so not worth it for someone who doesn't care much about it.
 
I just brought up the 26/27 price difference to my SA and he said the $7500 lucid credit wouldn’t apply and quoted me a $2,200 lease on a touring with leather and c&c 🥴. I find it hard to believe they are sunsetting that and doubling lease costs at this stage but that’s the current response. Yikes
 
I just brought up the 26/27 price difference to my SA and he said the $7500 lucid credit wouldn’t apply and quoted me a $2,200 lease on a touring with leather and c&c 🥴. I find it hard to believe they are sunsetting that and doubling lease costs at this stage but that’s the current response. Yikes
You just need to play the game. They probably won’t offer deals on the new ‘27 models right away for the optics of it. I’d give it a few weeks after the ‘27 MY hits the showrooms and you’ll start seeing incentives again.
 
You just need to play the game. They probably won’t offer deals on the new ‘27 models right away for the optics of it. I’d give it a few weeks after the ‘27 MY hits the showrooms and you’ll start seeing incentives again.
Yeah for sure. It’s madness to pay $2200 a month lease on a $90k car
 
You just need to play the game. They probably won’t offer deals on the new ‘27 models right away for the optics of it. I’d give it a few weeks after the ‘27 MY hits the showrooms and you’ll start seeing incentives again.
During the last earning call, Marc stated that Lucid would no longer chase volume with reduced margins. I still think that we will see some end of quarter and end of year incentives, but I doubt that they will be as good as prior years.
 
Back
Top