• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

For Sale 2022 Lucid Dream for SALE!

chayag

Cars
Lucid Dream Limited
DE Number
All, brought Dream edition at $180k, I am ready to sell for $135k, anyone interested please direct message me..*mod edit*
Car has just 4500 miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best of luck on your sale. For your reference, most dreams seem to be going for 100-120k.

Thank you, reducing it to $130k

2022 Lucid Dream Limited Edition #470 , for $130k.

It’s #427 Dream Long Range, pictures attached and asking $130k
IMG_0752.jpeg
IMG_0753.jpeg

Best of luck on your sale. For your reference, most dreams seem to be going for 100-120k.
Anaheim, CA Jeep has a Gold one ask $116k, under 1,000 miles; did not contact.. Glendale Nissan has a gold one ask $110k, but 19" rims, under 6k miles driver's entry has scuffs; they were not responsive to my offer stating theirs should sell $10k less than Anaheim's. ..and unaware of 2022 GT new at $110k from corporate

Back