2.8.17 update

On my so far brief drive, I am noticing that even with the colder weather there isn’t as much of a dotted dash line for regen. I hadn’t noticed with the previous update any loss of region other than what was displayed on the screen due to not being at an optimum charging temperature, or being closer to a higher state of charge.
 
One new robust feature is being able to change current draw from the app. Just noticed this now, likely had to update it from both sides (iPhone 17; 2.11.0)

View attachment 34949
No OTA update yet, but I just checked, and the Lucid app on my Android phone was updated to 2.11.0 on 12/05/25.

Unfortunately, it still won't wake my car remotely if I have the car's wi-fi turned on, which I did last night in the hopes of it facilitating this latest OTA update.
 
First drive with the update, the only change I've noticed is that regen seems more robust lol

In seriousness, high Regen is back to 1 pedal driving level, it definitely got very weak after one of the recent updates.

Softwares glitches and all, I love my Lucid air. I came from a BMW 750 before Lucid and that's the least reliable car I've every owned. It was in the shop every few months, that car was more incontinent than a centenarian!
Well that would be most welcome if regen is back to its prior robustness. It was quite annoying to lose that on 2.8.16. are you getting any ‘regen is limited’ alerts?
 
Just installed. Hopeful that they've addressed the Spotify crashes.
 
Now you're just padding your stats like it's 4th quarter garbage time
Really liking the update. I’m not sure if it’s a placebo, but the car feels good. And apple car play sounds better. Hmmm. Maybe I’ll cancel my Tidal membership now. What’s your music provider of choice @Halodde ?
IMG_2931.webp
 
Hope you’re right about audio quality being improved. It’s not great (2025 AT) especially music played at low volumes
 
Really liking the update. I’m not sure if it’s a placebo, but the car feels good. And apple car play sounds better. Hmmm. Maybe I’ll cancel my Tidal membership now. What’s your music provider of choice @Halodde ?
View attachment 34951
Looks like you are using a special accessory to cover the internal camera. Did you get it from the Lucid store?
 
Hope you’re right about audio quality being improved. It’s not great (2025 AT) especially music played at low volumes
2022 AGT, I never had a problem with it, other than everyone always wants better audio quality. I think the grape that I’m specifically referencing is a delay that was introduced some updates back.

But I’m definitely not an audiophile. My uncle, who is a professor at Northwestern for music studies said it was the best car stereo he had listened to. But he also said it probably wasn’t something that the kids would like to listen to because it’s not super vase heavy or blown out in one direction or another. If I’m remembering him correctly.
 
Looks like you are using a special accessory to cover the internal camera. Did you get it from the Lucid store?
Oh, you noticed. That is a custom piece actually. It helps me keep updated on the Lucid owners forms while I am driving.
 
Really liking the update. I’m not sure if it’s a placebo, but the car feels good. And apple car play sounds better. Hmmm. Maybe I’ll cancel my Tidal membership now. What’s your music provider of choice @Halodde ?
View attachment 34951
How is Drive Assist working if you have your face recognition camera covered? Please don't answer while you are driving.
 
How is Drive Assist working if you have your face recognition camera covered? Please don't answer while you are driving.
Because I’m not using hands-free driver assist. And can just mindlessly wiggle the steering wheel.
-Parked in case you were worried
IMG_2937.webp

Good day for a hike.
 
Received and installed the update this morning, everything works fine after the update. More robustness is always welcome!
 
Back
Top