borski I’m just a boy, standing in front of a girl… Moderator Verified Owner Joined Nov 19, 2021 Messages 16,082 Reaction score 22,123 Location Cupertino, CA Cars Air DE-P, Gravity DE Air DE Number 241 Gravity DE Number 013 Referral Code Q1BTN5Y3 May 31, 2025 #101 Lucken said: 24? Happy B-Day! Click to expand... That sure is a number! (And thank you )
Worldwide Beagle Referral Code F716PEYP Verified Owner Joined Jun 19, 2023 Messages 987 Reaction score 1,049 Location Denver - Vail, Colorado Cars 2023 AT Cosmos-Tahoe 21" Referral Code F716PEYP Jun 1, 2025 #102 Alex said: Right. Probably the plug leads have fused with the receptacle Click to expand... I don't often openly laugh at this forum, but your post was priceless. Thanks!!
Alex said: Right. Probably the plug leads have fused with the receptacle Click to expand... I don't often openly laugh at this forum, but your post was priceless. Thanks!!
Alex Active Member Founding Member Verified Owner Supporting Member Joined Aug 18, 2020 Messages 1,425 Reaction score 1,168 Location Tucson, AZ Cars LCID DER,GGT TSLA X,CT Air DE Number 153 Referral Code 0M97RTIO Jun 1, 2025 #103 Worldwide Beagle said: I don't often openly laugh at this forum, but your post was priceless. Thanks!! Click to expand... I did indeed try for some humor, but the fused leads may actually be real.
Worldwide Beagle said: I don't often openly laugh at this forum, but your post was priceless. Thanks!! Click to expand... I did indeed try for some humor, but the fused leads may actually be real.
S sbr41 Member Verified Owner Joined Jul 21, 2022 Messages 99 Reaction score 73 Cars Air Touring Referral Code 0YXD7ZUH Jun 3, 2025 #104 Has anyone figured out how to solve the issue of charge speed dropping with LHCS? The charge session starts at full 18kW but drops to 7kW after about 35-40min. This has started happening after the most recent update.
Has anyone figured out how to solve the issue of charge speed dropping with LHCS? The charge session starts at full 18kW but drops to 7kW after about 35-40min. This has started happening after the most recent update.