2.4.0 / 2.4.2 / 2.4.3 / 2.4.4 OTA

I think it supposed to auto connect once it is enabled

It always auto connect for me and it shows the button for CarPlay
Yeah it is. Since 2.4.4 it doesn’t after a charge for me. Seems the vehicle “resets” or goes in to a different “mode” when charging and when I return to the vehicle it’s in a different state to which I left it. It also brings up the in car map when I enter after a charge. Never did this before 2.4.4. 2.4.10 did not help.

That’s extremely unusual. Have you tried texting? I was literally talking to them yesterday…

I texted yesterday morning just to get clarification on if the update is still being rolled out and I was also ignored.

Not the best feeling. I financed/bought like you so I’m in it for the long haul, just would like clear communication. They should not set our expectations for the Thursday two weeks ago, and then ignore us when we reach out wondering what is going on. Clear communication would help Lucid a lot with these issues I think.

“I know it’s taking a while, but we are just confirming nothing is wrong with your car and it is in line to receive the update, it may take 7-14 more days, but if it goes longer than that please reach out again.”

Instead a lot of us are just getting the run around it seems. First world problems I guess.

I texted yesterday morning just to get clarification on if the update is still being rolled out and I was also ignored.

Not the best feeling. I financed/bought like you so I’m in it for the long haul, just would like clear communication. They should not set our expectations for the Thursday two weeks ago, and then ignore us when we reach out wondering what is going on. Clear communication would help Lucid a lot with these issues I think.

“I know it’s taking a while, but we are just confirming nothing is wrong with your car and it is in line to receive the update, it may take 7-14 more days, but if it goes longer than that please reach out again.”

Instead a lot of us are just getting the run around it seems. First world problems I guess.
Oops thought I was replying to Bobby when I said “financed/bought like you”.

Anyway, ask and you shall receive - got a text back just now, 24 hours later, with clear communication and a response that doesn’t feel like I was left hanging:

Hey ___! Sorry to hear about this. I checked with our Over The Air team and they stated that the updates are available and are awaiting consent. I let them know that you are not seeing the updates and asked them to elevate this. I understand you would like access to the new features and hope to have a resolution soon.

Oops thought I was replying to Bobby when I said “financed/bought like you”.

Anyway, ask and you shall receive - got a text back just now, 24 hours later, with clear communication and a response that doesn’t feel like I was left hanging:

Hey ___! Sorry to hear about this. I checked with our Over The Air team and they stated that the updates are available and are awaiting consent. I let them know that you are not seeing the updates and asked them to elevate this. I understand you would like access to the new features and hope to have a resolution soon.
Glad to hear they got back to you! I do know they are slammed, and it seems to go in waves like this - on average, they’re great, and then sometimes it feels like everyone goes on vacation for the same 3 weeks or whatever lol (in reality, they’re just super slammed, but that doesn’t *feel* any better)

Extended stop and go does not work for me - still tells me traffic has cleared and I need to depress pedal or push button to resume travel. Is there a setting I have to activate? All else running well in DD pro with 2.4.10.

I've had a couple 1 hr drives with HA on clear, well marked, 3 lane highways but the displays still consistently flickers between solid lines and dashed lines with dashes coming on for only a second or so. This is on open highways while in the middle lane. Because of this it won't allow me to do a lane change and gives me the "lane change not available" error. I've tried properly holding the stalk and following directions.

Are others also experiencing the dashed line to solid line flicker like this?

I've had a couple 1 hr drives with HA on clear, well marked, 3 lane highways but the displays still consistently flickers between solid lines and dashed lines with dashes coming on for only a second or so. This is on open highways while in the middle lane. Because of this it won't allow me to do a lane change and gives me the "lane change not available" error. I've tried properly holding the stalk and following directions.

Are others also experiencing the dashed line to solid line flicker like this?
Yes, I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm on 2.4.10, and have driven a few hundred miles on the highway with the HA on, but I have never gotten the "dashed" lines on the lanes. They are always solid. When I try to perform the lane change, I get an error on the screen saying "lane change assist not available".
I have made sure that the setting is correctly on in DDpro. Have done a few resets. I do not have any other issues in the car in any of the updates, besides the LCA is not working at all. I can't seem to figure how to get this feature to activate. Any thoughts from experts?

Yes, I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm on 2.4.10, and have driven a few hundred miles on the highway with the HA on, but I have never gotten the "dashed" lines on the lanes. They are always solid. When I try to perform the lane change, I get an error on the screen saying "lane change assist not available".
I have made sure that the setting is correctly on in DDpro. Have done a few resets. I do not have any other issues in the car in any of the updates, besides the LCA is not working at all. I can't seem to figure how to get this feature to activate. Any thoughts from experts?
May need to visit service.

I'm having the same issue (never get the dashed lines to show up). Just out of curiosity have you tried auto park? That doesn't work anymore for me either. I've contacted customer service and they had me go through a few resets and created a ticket. I need to try again, but not expecting too much. Probably going to require a service visit.

I'm having the same issue (never get the dashed lines to show up). Just out of curiosity have you tried auto park? That doesn't work anymore for me either. I've contacted customer service and they had me go through a few resets and created a ticket. I need to try again, but not expecting too much. Probably going to require a service visit.
Yes, you're correct. My auto park doesn't work either. When I click on it, the screen is just dark and doesn't seem to find any spots.
So this makes the two of us with the same issue.

that is strange - I have the same 4 camera faults since 2.4.2 which did not get corrected with 2.4.3, but CC told me it was software not hardware issue that could be fixed by service.
has this been fixed for you yet? I'm receiving the same errors since 2.4.2

Back