RM-S8

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cars
Sapphire, GT-P, Huracan
Got the newest OTA.
Not much has changed from the last one.
But, any OTA from Lucid is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20240828_163422.webp
    20240828_163422.webp
    723 KB · Views: 1,955
  • 20240828_163436.webp
    20240828_163436.webp
    983 KB · Views: 1,046
Got the newest OTA.
Not much has changed from the last one.
But, any OTA from Lucid is greatly appreciated.
Well, yes, but there are a good amount of "general UX" improvements!

This is most likely to fix what did not work or what failed after the last update.

This is most likely to fix what did not work or what failed after the last update.
From what i understand, that is correct.

No, the last one is different.
I think nearly the same. We should check lucidupdates.com. See below.
2.3.10 - 8/16/24 (24)
With this update, we have made the following improvements and enhancements:
SIRIUSXM ENHANCEMENTS
Improved app start-up behaviors, including:
•Better uninterrupted media activation and playback.
•Keeping “favorites” settings separate between user profiles.
•Preventing activation of duplicate media sources.
REGENERATIVE BRAKING SHORTCUT
Regenerative braking levels are now available by tapping on a Drive Mode in the Essentials screen of the Pilot Panel.
HOMELINK

Your HomeLink buttons will now remain on screen longer (30 sec) as you approach a programmed HomeLink device.
CHARGING UPDATE
Prevents a rare, limited-duration interruption of climate and charging functions.

This update also fixed an Issue exclusive to the Sapphires (mine in particular) and I know engineering worked very diligently on to fix. I saw the update notes on my phone yesterday when they updated it at the service center, saying they fixed the Sapphire exclusive issue, but it seems they dropped that verbiage in the update notes later on.

I'm happy to have my car back and running perfectly again. I have only good things to say about the staff at Lucid.

Also, with the latest update, my apple car play so far has been working perfectly, so double win.

1724902010843.webp

There appears to be a 2.3.11 around too, so perhaps yes 2.3.14 is for Sapphires, and 2.3.11 for everyone else????! who knows.

There appears to be a 2.3.11 around too, so perhaps yes 2.3.14 is for Sapphires, and 2.3.11 for everyone else????! who knows.
Not everyone else. 2.3.11 seems to only apply to certain vehicles, as it doesn't appear to be a widespread release. This has happened a couple times before, and we all eventually end up coalescing on a single version.

For now, install any updates as you receive them, as they are meant for your car.

As far as I can tell .11 is for KSA. I asked for official verification but did not get it.

Back