2.1.3 Update

Hi
I’m having issues installing 2.1.3. I currently have 2.0.71. I’ve never had an issue installing any update.

I select Install Now, go through the prompts, exit the vehicle. I don’t see any update progress in the app. When I walk up to the car after a little while, the car opens and there is no sign of updating.

I tried about 3 times. No effect.

Anyone have this issue?
Thanks

Interesting. My car has been in the shop for a few weeks while I’ve been out of town. I had 2.0.71 when I left it.

For the past several days, overnight, around 3 or 4 am, I get a notification saying my “update is complete.” But I never see an update available in the app. And I’m still on 2.0.71. At least I think I must be, based on the fact my app doesn’t show the version number my car is on.(This is a new feature in 2.1.x.) So I may be in a similar situation. Where my car has downloaded 2.1.3, but now that 2.1.3 was revoked in favor of 2.1.7, it can’t actually perform the update.

I’m hoping my service rep figures this out before I get the car back.

I’m also still waiting for the update. However, I neither contacted CS nor eagerly waiting. It will get here when it’s time. If for reason I don’t get in a next week or two then I will probably contact Cs

Perhaps the download didn’t complete properly. This is a good reason to call customer service.
Thanks for the suggestion. I contacted customer care. Within an hour or so they pushed the update again. This time it worked. Although it took almost 2 hours to install. I’ve already looked at several of the new features. I like the multiple individual volume settings and the easy entry/exit. I’ll play with them more tomorrow.
Thanks again.

Back