2.1.10 OTA Update (7/24/23)

Hi, all.

Regarding the latest OTA deployment that was kicked off this Monday, July 24:
  • If you had installed v2.1.2 or v2.1.3 you will get v2.1.10
  • If you have not received v2.1.2 or v2.1.3 you will receive v2.1.7 instead, and then v2.1.10
As has been done before, these updates are being distributed to owners over the next couple of weeks. There a number of factors used to determine which updates are sent and when. We understand the anticipation many are experiencing and appreciate your patience as we complete the deployment process.

Best regards,
Marqie
Marqie
Thanks for the update. I did answer your question earlier both DM and reply. I am still on .71

Have you tried to remove the mobile key or fob and add it back?
I have and so far it hasn’t changed anything. I have left the unlock settings to active in the hopes it will behave as before updates. The passive settings for unlock simply aren’t working for me. Too early to tell if it’s reproducibly going to allow me in on the active settings.

I hold the wheel where it flattens next to the circled areas and it works for me. The problem with the update that introduced position biasing is that the car drifts in the lane and will leave the lane where HA before the update was rock solid for me.
I noticed that if I grip there lightly, after the drift in-lane, it hugs the right lane. Just have to be light. But I like it because it keeps technically in a centered position where I want it (hugging left or right line)

Have you tried to remove the mobile key or fob and add it back?
This worked for me.

Anyone also notice that GPS voice ALWAYS turns on now when putting in new directions? That's frustrating because the action before was that, if you muted it, it'd stay muted until you unmuted it. Definitely prefer that.

Passive unlock was not changed at all in 2.1.10.

Something else is wrong.
I tried removing/adding the fob with no change, doing various resets, and finally changed the battery (which is less than a month old), and it looks like the battery had died, which coincided with the 2.1.10 update. I have replenished my stash of batteries in the glovebox. Yes, I am a FOB person.🙀

There’s a new FAQ at www.Lucidupdates.com regarding the “bitterant” that’s added to some brands of batteries to childproof them. Depending on the brand of battery you will do better for longevity if you wipe that off with alcohol.

So i've noticed that since this update, I need to go into settings if I want to enable CarPlay. It no longer comes up on the home screen. Also, today when I went to play SiriusXM, like I do every day, it said "Service Not Available". Worked last night, and that was after the update.

So i've noticed that since this update, I need to go into settings if I want to enable CarPlay. It no longer comes up on the home screen. Also, today when I went to play SiriusXM, like I do every day, it said "Service Not Available". Worked last night, and that was after the update.
Try the infotainment system reset. I had the same issues and that solved it.

Installed 2.1.10 last night. Tested the behavior of touching the driver's handle with "passive unlock" off. As with 2.1.3 this does not wake/allow me to open the door. Still the same that when I touch the driver side rear door handle, then I can open the driver's door.

You can adjust Nav audio volume now. Set it to zero if you want none.
Amazing, didn't know that was there, missed this in the update notes

"•The predicted percentage of energy that is displayed inside the Nav App will constantly refresh while a Route is in progress."
Does this also show as % on the driver screen now? or is it still ' xxx miles on arrival'?

Installed 2.1.10 last night. Tested the behavior of touching the driver's handle with "passive unlock" off. As with 2.1.3 this does not wake/allow me to open the door. Still the same that when I touch the driver side rear door handle, then I can open the driver's door.
Same experience

Amazing, didn't know that was there, missed this in the update notes

"•The predicted percentage of energy that is displayed inside the Nav App will constantly refresh while a Route is in progress."
Does this also show as % on the driver screen now? or is it still ' xxx miles on arrival'?
It is still xxx miles on arrival. I wish it showed %SOC on arrival.

I have and so far it hasn’t changed anything. I have left the unlock settings to active in the hopes it will behave as before updates. The passive settings for unlock simply aren’t working for me. Too early to tell if it’s reproducibly going to allow me in on the active settings.
Bobby - thanks for your help with my issue. I deleted and reestablished the phone as a key as well as the car play links. Things are beginning to sort out after the car has rebooted with long sleep etc. It turns out much of my issue may simply be a faulty driver door handle in addition to a faulty communication between the car and phone. Now active unlocking works fine as long as I use right side handles. Seattle CS has been very helpful as well as a Lucid official. The drivers door handle will likely be replaced soon.

BUG: 2.1.10 scheduled charging isn't working properly for me. If I plug in outside of the scheduled charging time (for me 4 am to 4pm) then the charge will start at 4 am as desired. However if I plug in during the scheduled charging time, say at noon, then the car does not begin charging. I have to turn off scheduled charging for it to charge.

I'm not sure that's a bug. I think scheduled means start at some time other than when you are plugging it in. I can see why you'd want it to start anyway.

BUG: 2.1.10 scheduled charging isn't working properly for me. If I plug in outside of the scheduled charging time (for me 4 am to 4pm) then the charge will start at 4 am as desired. However if I plug in during the scheduled charging time, say at noon, then the car does not begin charging. I have to turn off scheduled charging for it to charge.
You need to wait up to 2 min for the charging to start. Try that and report back!

You need to wait up to 2 min for the charging to start. Try that and report back!
Will do! I might not have been patient enough although I do not recall it saying "preparing to charge" I'll test it tomorrow.

Back