Referral code: 82LNN7ZP
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
AGT, I Pace, DB9
Referral Code
82LNN7ZP
UPDATES, PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS

With this update, we are improving the robustness and general functionality of the vehicle.

IMG_4595.PNG

UPDATES, PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS & OPTIMIZATIONS

With this update, we are improving the robustness and general functionality of the vehicle.

IMG_4595.PNG
So if you don't have 2.1.3 installed yet, this update can be installed before that one right?

So if you don't have 2.1.3 installed yet, this update can be installed before that one right?
With Lucid (and many others) .10 is a higher number than .3. That said, I have never seen a way to choose which one you want. It will just tell you which one is next.

That's really quick to announce another update. Everyone doesn't even have the last one yet.

That's really quick to announce another update. Everyone doesn't even have the last one yet.
I would imagine that you will get it immediately after 2.1.2/.3.

My thoughts exactly. Was still waiting for the other update on my end. Usually, I'd already have the update by now...

My thoughts exactly. Was still waiting for the other update on my end. Usually, I'd already have the update by now...
I do wish they would say more about these in some sort of official statement. I know they take pride and being a “quiet“ company, but there is such a thing as being too quiet.

In general it seems that new features are always carefully enumerated, but bug fixes and stability improvements only appear as a category.

I would imagine that you will get it immediately after 2.1.2/.3.
Hey, I just got the 2.1.10 a minute ago. I think I've been moved up in the order of getting updates, no idea why. I used to wait days after the rollout to see an update notice. I'll install it tonight.

Let me clear up the order of things: North American cars will receive 2.0.71, one of 2.1.2/2.1.3/2.1.7, and then 2.1.10. While this may seem confusing, I commend Lucid for identifying bugs and jumping on them so quickly. www.lucidupdates.com is up-to-date with the newest information as well.

Last edited:
Let me clear up the order of things: North American cars will receive 2.0.71, one of 2.1.2/2.1.3/2.1.7 and then 2.1.10. While this may seem confusing, I commend Lucid for identifying bugs and jumping on them so quickly. www.lucidupdates.com is up-to-date with the newest information as well.
Hey Bobby
I have .71 but nada on 2.1.2/2.1.3/2.1.7 and definitely nothing on .10. I am somewhat miffed, since I played nice and did not bother CS at all. Maybe the squeaky wheel does get greased?????

Hey Bobby
I have .71 but nada on 2.1.2/2.1.3/2.1.7 and definitely nothing on .10. I am somewhat miffed, since I played nice and did not bother CS at all. Maybe the squeaky wheel does get greased?????
I haven't reached out and I am also on 2.1.71. the 2.1.2/.3/.7 roll out has been unusual. Typically there isn't this much lag.

My car skipped 2.1.7 and is downloading 2.1.10 now.

Hey Bobby

My car skipped 2.1.7 and is downloading 2.1.10 now.
This is normal. You will get 2.1.2 OR 2.1.3 OR 2.1.7.... then 2.1.10.

How long did the update take, I’m at 1:20 and stuck at 27%?

Back