2.0.59 is dropping now

After the 2.0.59 update, a single car door will randomly 'lock' and unable to open from outside. Have to get in thru' another door and manually push/pull the lever all the way back to open.

One day I was stuck on the driver side in rain!!. No fun.

I have reset the car several times already.

After the 2.0.59 update, a single car door will randomly 'lock' and unable to open from outside. Have to get in thru' another door and manually push/pull the lever all the way back to open.

One day I was stuck on the driver side in rain!!. No fun.

I have reset the car several times already.

This can't be related to the 2.0.59+ software; Either all doors unlock, or none do.

I would schedule service for this...

This can't be related to the 2.0.59+ software; Either all doors unlock, or none do.

I would schedule service for this...
Hmmm OK ... As I wrote earlier, post 2.0.59+ update *my* issue was only *one* of the doors did not open (handles will pop out, but no effect on tugging at them.). All other door handles extended out & I could open. And it happens randomly. I have not been able to replicate it.

(BTW in both the instances it was never the same door. First time it was the driver. And the second time. a month later, it was the rear right pax door).

BTW, you are very certain that it can't be related to 2.0.59+. And all doors should lock/unlock. Why?

AW, scheduling service ...

Back