Can't wait for this update! Especially looking forward to scheduled charging (my off peak rate starts at 11.00 pm ) and the enhanced range calculation.

Hopefully I can start sleeping better after this update đź’¤

I just checked my car, it is still running on 2.0.48 and I don't see any options where I could force an OTA update.

I just checked my car, it is still running on 2.0.48 and I don't see any options where I could force an OTA update.
You can't. Just have to wait for the OTA to be downloaded onto your car then it will notify you that it is ready to install.

You can't. Just have to wait for the OTA to be downloaded onto your car then it will notify you that it is ready to install.
Yes I understand that but I don't even have an option to schedule OTA updates.

oh my..

Disappointed that the music files on a USB stick doesn’t mention AAC or ALAC file formats. Apple formats won’t work until CarPlay is available?

No complaints from me and I am still waiting. This one looks like it is hitting many of the items we have all been asking for. Big thanks to the Lucid software team.

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking for here?

Your car has to first download the large sized update. When it is ready to install, you'll get a notification and be able to either install now or schedule it for later.
Many of the updates, such as offline maps, are gigabytes in size. Receiving those via your car's LTE connection will take a while; over your home wireless could be faster depending on your connection speed. Also updates are not broadcast to all cars simultaneously, they are dribbled out in batches. Your car could be early in the list or dead last. Patience is a virtue.

Your car has to first download the large sized update. When it is ready to install, you'll get a notification and be able to either install now or schedule it for later.
Many of the updates, such as offline maps, are gigabytes in size. Receiving those via your car's LTE connection will take a while; over your home wireless could be faster depending on your connection speed. Also updates are not broadcast to all cars simultaneously, they are dribbled out in batches. Your car could be early in the list or dead last. Patience is a virtue.
Thanks MHDave! I do have patience. This is not my first EV. I have a MS 70D since 2015 and I do know all about OTA updates.

I do know all about OTA updates.
Didn’t seem like it! :p

If what you’re asking is how to force .50 you can’t. You need to call Lucid to push it. Then hopefully you get .52 soon after

Doesn't look like it. Mine is still showing the EPA range estimates after the update. I drove it some around just to make sure. Think it only impacts nav info.
Correct. It only effects nav for now. Hope they do the same for the main display as well.

I do appreciate them adding range remaining at stops along the main route.

Correct. It only effects nav for now. Hope they do the same for the main display as well.

I do appreciate them adding range remaining at stops along the main route.
As it stands I just multiply the percent charge remaining by 3 to get an estimate of range. Glad to see they've revised the nav estimate and look forward to this being rolled into the main display.

Once 2.0.52 is pushed to my car, also looking forward to the mobile key improvements whatever they may be. After initially being wary, I switched to mobile key on iPhone from the key fob and have been pleasantly surprised how well it works. I really don't mind occasionally pressing the handle to unlock - after all, I need to touch the handle no matter what to open the door - and have not yet had to resort to the valet card.

Back