Just got 47 yesterday and now my fob doesn't reliably unlock the car, either with proximity or pressing twice. Anyone else?
Replace the battery?

When I first got my car (on .47) voice directions did work, but the last few times I've used it, I noticed there were no voice directions. I don't know what happened to change that, but I did setup Alexa at some point in there. Are voice directions handled differently if you have Alexa setup vs if you don't?
I also have .47 and Navigation voice directions do not work. It worked on .45.

Not sure if a release 47 issue or not, as I've only had the Touring since the 31st. I just setup my phone as a authorized device, and I noticed a couple of things.

1) I opened the app but kept Bluetooth off, and it woke & unlocked the car. I then turned on Bluetooth and it immediately recognized an authorized FOB. I did a test where I sat in the car and turned off the Bluetooth and the car immediately went to sleep and locked me inside. I turned on Bluetooth, and it immediately woke up.

I was just trying to understand the difference between using the app (which wakes the car) and turning on Bluetooth, which I believe authorizes driving. What surprised me was the car locking me in and going to sleep immediately upon turning off Bluetooth.

2) WIth Bluetooth on and the app open, the car unlocked and I got inside. I was entering my Tidal free trial info, and got that working. I went to take a picture of the right Cockpit panel showing the song being played, and the car locked and went to sleep. This was a big surprise (not a great one - was a bit startled) I tried opening the door thinking that will unlock the car but I was locked in, the door wouldn't open. I then opened the Lucid mobile app again, and the car immediately woke up.

My questions are:
  1. On #2 above, why did the car shut off when I went to take a picture, and more importantly,
  2. If I'm using my mobile as the FOB and driving down the road, is it going to randomly shut off while driving?
  3. Shouldn't I be able to sit in the car for an extended period of time, so long as my phone is in the car and my bluetooth is turned on (I can do this with the provided FOB) ?
  4. Is this expected behavior, or are these issues specifically with 47?
Thanks

I also have .47 and Navigation voice directions do not work. It worked on .45.
Do a turn signal or valet card reboot, that should fix it. The voice nav directions may crap out again but that fixed it for me at least temporarily (I lost all sound on 2.0.45 update, reboot cured it).

Do a turn signal or valet card reboot, that should fix it. The voice nav directions may crap out again but that fixed it for me at least temporarily (I lost all sound on 2.0.45 update, reboot cured it).
This morning, all my audio was missing. At first I thought it was just my phone and Bluetooth, because that has happened before. I usually fix that by turning the car's bluetooth off and then back on. But then I noticed the nav voice wasn't coming on, even though I had not yet muted it. And then my turn signals were silent.

A valet card reset fixed it.

This morning, all my audio was missing. At first I thought it was just my phone and Bluetooth, because that has happened before. I usually fix that by turning the car's bluetooth off and then back on. But then I noticed the nav voice wasn't coming on, even though I had not yet muted it. And then my turn signals were silent.

A valet card reset fixed it.
On my way to a fast charging station, my turn signal sound was silent. I mentioned it to my son in the car. On the way back from the charging station, the signal was making sound again. I don't think charging had anything to do with it but just wanted to mention it seemed to correct itself inbetween drives.

On my way to a fast charging station, my turn signal sound was silent. I mentioned it to my son in the car. On the way back from the charging station, the signal was making sound again. I don't think charging had anything to do with it but just wanted to mention it seemed to correct itself inbetween drives.
That issue fixes itself most times when you get out of the car and back in it. I actually like that big because the indicator sound is annoying! :)

If the car locked and unlocked during the charge that may have restored the blinker sound. By the way how did you setup tidal? Did you create a tidal account first? I created the free tidal account then tried the link to car. No tidal in car.

That issue fixes itself most times when you get out of the car and back in it. I actually like that big because the indicator sound is annoying! :)
I agree ! I was almost sad it self-corrected :)

If the car locked and unlocked during the charge that may have restored the blinker sound. By the way how did you setup tidal? Did you create a tidal account first? I created the free tidal account then tried the link to car. No tidal in car.
OMG setting up the free trial for TIDAL was the most annoying part of getting my car. It took the longest and required the most emails back and forth to resolve.

I was told I'd get an email from Lucid when the car was delivered. I was so busy after I got the car, figuring everything out as a first time EV owner, I didn't even notice right away. So then, I let my DA know that I, 5 days after delivery, I hadn't received the email with the free trial code from Lucid. He was surprised as, from his perspective, it had been sent. It wasn't, so he re-engaged whomever is supposed to send it, and told me to wait 2 more days. So then after 3-4 days, I emailed him back again indicating I still hadn't received it. The day after, I was excited to receive the email w/code and clicked the link in the email to start the trial (I wasn't happy about doing this for security reasons, but I'll leave that alone for the moment). So, the right page came up and I entered the code and it said the code was expired! So, then I emailed Support and a couple more days later, another email arrived *with the same code*! But this time the (same) code worked, AND they posted the code on to my Dashboard on the LucidMotors website (the one with your VIN).

Sorry for the divergence and venting.... to answer your question:
  1. Do not sign up yourself for the free trial. I read from others on this site that will not work with the code, and is difficult to correct.
  2. Upon receiving the email, you may click the link. This is the way you can enter the code.
  3. Then, it will automatically guide you through the Sign Up.
That worked - good luck!

OMG setting up the free trial for TIDAL was the most annoying part of getting my car. It took the longest and required the most emails back and forth to resolve.

I was told I'd get an email from Lucid when the car was delivered. I was so busy after I got the car, figuring everything out as a first time EV owner, I didn't even notice right away. So then, I let my DA know that I, 5 days after delivery, I hadn't received the email with the free trial code from Lucid. He was surprised as, from his perspective, it had been sent. It wasn't, so he re-engaged whomever is supposed to send it, and told me to wait 2 more days. So then after 3-4 days, I emailed him back again indicating I still hadn't received it. The day after, I was excited to receive the email w/code and clicked the link in the email to start the trial (I wasn't happy about doing this for security reasons, but I'll leave that alone for the moment). So, the right page came up and I entered the code and it said the code was expired! So, then I emailed Support and a couple more days later, another email arrived *with the same code*! But this time the (same) code worked, AND they posted the code on to my Dashboard on the LucidMotors website (the one with your VIN).

Sorry for the divergence and venting.... to answer your question:
  1. Do not sign up yourself for the free trial. I read from others on this site that will not work with the code, and is difficult to correct.
  2. Upon receiving the email, you may click the link. This is the way you can enter the code.
  3. Then, it will automatically guide you through the Sign Up.
That worked - good luck!
Thanks. My problem is that I signed up for the free tidal account first. Then I was told to go to the “offer link” to enter the code. I think that link will ask me setup an account. Now I think I need to delete the free account to start over at the “offer link”. Customer care has not responded on how to proceed in my situation. I may have to delete the tidal account and hope for the best.

I've tried both resets. Still no voice Nav.

Not sure if a release 47 issue or not, as I've only had the Touring since the 31st. I just setup my phone as a authorized device, and I noticed a couple of things.

1) I opened the app but kept Bluetooth off, and it woke & unlocked the car. I then turned on Bluetooth and it immediately recognized an authorized FOB. I did a test where I sat in the car and turned off the Bluetooth and the car immediately went to sleep and locked me inside. I turned on Bluetooth, and it immediately woke up.

I was just trying to understand the difference between using the app (which wakes the car) and turning on Bluetooth, which I believe authorizes driving. What surprised me was the car locking me in and going to sleep immediately upon turning off Bluetooth.

2) WIth Bluetooth on and the app open, the car unlocked and I got inside. I was entering my Tidal free trial info, and got that working. I went to take a picture of the right Cockpit panel showing the song being played, and the car locked and went to sleep. This was a big surprise (not a great one - was a bit startled) I tried opening the door thinking that will unlock the car but I was locked in, the door wouldn't open. I then opened the Lucid mobile app again, and the car immediately woke up.

My questions are:
  1. On #2 above, why did the car shut off when I went to take a picture, and more importantly,
  2. If I'm using my mobile as the FOB and driving down the road, is it going to randomly shut off while driving?
  3. Shouldn't I be able to sit in the car for an extended period of time, so long as my phone is in the car and my bluetooth is turned on (I can do this with the provided FOB) ?
  4. Is this expected behavior, or are these issues specifically with 47?
Thanks
I too had something similar happen to me yesterday and today. I approached the car and the handles presented themselves. I got into the car and shut the door. As I was putting in my seat belt the car shut off. The first time I woke the family by opening the door from inside. The alarm went off and I was only able to shut it off with me phone. At least the second time it happened in realized to turn the car back on with my phone.

I too had something similar happen to me yesterday and today. I approached the car and the handles presented themselves. I got into the car and shut the door. As I was putting in my seat belt the car shut off. The first time I woke the family by opening the door from inside. The alarm went off and I was only able to shut it off with me phone. At least the second time it happened in realized to turn the car back on with my phone.
How do you turn off the car alarm? Do you unlock the car via the Phone or FOB (2 quick presses), or something else?

When I was in there and the car went to sleep, I tried opening the door from the inside but it was locked. I used my phone to unlock the car, which also woke up the car.

Are you listening to Tidal Atmos? There is no Nav voice when Tidal is playing ATMOS tracks. Its a bug.
No voice nav. not listening to tidal atmos. I'v had this issue for weeks. Hoping the .48 update works better.

How do you turn off the car alarm? Do you unlock the car via the Phone or FOB (2 quick presses), or something else?

When I was in there and the car went to sleep, I tried opening the door from the inside but it was locked. I used my phone to unlock the car, which also woke up the car.
I use the fob and using it to unlock turned alarm off

No voice nav. not listening to tidal atmos. I'v had this issue for weeks. Hoping the .48 update works better.
After weeks of no voice navigation I had a mobile service call that resolved the problem. Technician initially tried logging out of the Alexa app and log back in. This is a known issue if the resets do not resolve it. Landed up doing a hardware reset. He did confirm that the auto HVAC does not control/change the fan speed.

Back