After the update has anyone had issues with the mobile app? My iOS app gets stuck at the splash screen.

Notes mentioned improvements to SiriusXM. I downloaded 45 and had to set up my favorite channels again. Took an hour+ drive with multiple stops. SXM dropped out once on poor connection. Was able to restart with no issues. Other than the single drop out it was flawless. Hope it wasn’t just luck.

Just downloaded and now have big yellow warning of driveline problem. Did a turn signal reset no change. I’m set to drive 1200 miles tomorrow morning so not good.

Just downloaded and now have big yellow warning of driveline problem. Did a turn signal reset no change. I’m set to drive 1200 miles tomorrow morning so not good.
Ask them to repush the update. Happened to be on 2.0.15 and went away and never came back.

No rear camera on mine this morning after the .47 update. I'll let the car sleep for a while and see it it comes back.

Same thing happened to me on .35. They towed the car to the service center. I had some other things fixed while it was there but found out some of the software components did not download correctly and corrupted the update. I would think they should be able to repush the update to you.

Downloading now but car is in the shop for PPL. Crossing fingers that it goes smoothy.

I just updated to 2.0.47 50
Minutes of Alexa and SiriusXM updates.
Did not see anything different in Alexa

Attachments

• A603E55A-807B-4524-B9D7-61598798E842.png
    A603E55A-807B-4524-B9D7-61598798E842.png
    614.6 KB · Views: 56
Did a valet card reset no good. Car is at the service center now near west palm
4237607F-8A68-43B5-8DDD-D4158BC3B8B2.jpeg

Camera on upper screen not available didn't start after update directly it occurred after driving the car for a while 47

I seem to have a software issue cropping up where I’m now frequently hopping in my car and my vehicle refuses to change drive modes… last time a card reset worked so fingers crossed. This is the first time waking up my car post this update.

I seem to have a software issue cropping up where I’m now frequently hopping in my car and my vehicle refuses to change drive modes… last time a card reset worked so fingers crossed. This is the first time waking up my car post this update.
Update, a card reset did fix the issue this time..

Update, a card reset did fix the issue this time..
Immediately when backing up, saw the back up camera wasn’t displaying at all so I manually had to press the park icon in the bottom right to get any camera views appearing thankfully they worked

Well we assured that the car would be looked at first thing today. Calls at 8( they open at 7) and 9 got voicemail. Finally got a representative at 10 who said they would get back to us in 15 min, then through talking said an hour then a few hours. We asked to speak to a manager and got Freddie the regional service manager who gave us some answers. Car is still throwing the same error code so we will now know 6pm tonight if we get the car. Means we will be driving on Christmas Eve now but no guarantees. What a mess

Back