2.0.28 installing now.

I agree. This has been a known gripe since I started watching this forum and something that almost everyone uses every day and it still doesn’t get taken care of. Now that 2.X has been out for a month or two, there is no excuse for this.
SW team is most likely prioritizing backlog of SW bugs and new features. I would say my preference is 70% of resource in bug fixes and 30% in new features until all major bugs are addressed.

SW team is most likely prioritizing backlog of SW bugs and new features. I would say my preference is 70% of resource in bug fixes and 30% in new features until all major bugs are addressed.
Yep. My SW backlog management strategy, depending on team size and burnout temperature, might go for all Sev1&2 bugs, then remainder of time budget 70% of Sev3, 25% new feature, 5% quick wins. Product managers might strategize differently. But we have to realize that new features will come with their own potential for test escapes (bugs not detected by QA team), and many new features will require effort including testing that exceeds the software sprint capacity, so we won't see lots of new candy features while there's more important things in the priority queue.

After nstalling 2.0.28 2 days ago, the pilot panel would not open up..anyone had the same problem? Any suggestions?

After nstalling 2.0.28 2 days ago, the pilot panel would not open up..anyone had the same problem? Any suggestions?
I would try resetting the car if you haven't already.

Did you try the Bobby reset? (Log out of your profile, log into guest, then press and hold at the bottom of the pilot panel below the buttons and see if it opens up?)

Did you try the Bobby reset? (Log out of your profile, log into guest, then press and hold at the bottom of the pilot panel below the buttons and see if it opens up?)
I tried the Bobby reset but I might have done it incorrectly... I'll try again... Thanks.

I texted Lucid Care and all they said was they're referring my issue to the local guys who i texted a couple days later since there was no response... Still no response..lol

That profile log out /login got my Alexa working again... For 5 minute till it froze again.

I tried the Bobby reset but I might have done it incorrectly... I'll try again... Thanks.

I texted Lucid Care and all they said was they're referring my issue to the local guys who i texted a couple days later since there was no response... Still no response..lol
Definitely text service again and see if they can give you an update. It was a holiday this past weekend so maybe that slowed down response time?

Ok, bringing up Sirius definitely kills Alexa. I found that if the phone rings during Alexa's workings, it also kills Alexa. Only fix so far is to change to a different profile, so it has something to do with Sirius and the phone function messing up the profile. I am guessing that all these functions operate within the same process and the same profile saved memory space. Since these functions are not fenced, one incompetent developer can upset all functions by walking on resources that other functionality is using.

Back