2.0.24 Update

I just had a long road trip from Phoenix to Austin and back and that HA does indeed move a little to the right of the lane ONLY WHEN it detects a car/truck in the right lane and then kinda centers itself better within the lane. My wife noticed it too. I think I have 2.0.25. Pretty un-nerving as sometimes it caused the trucks in the right lane to swerve out of the way for a quick second
Also I have the cameras not loading (upper one saying unavailable and the lower one just circling) for the second or third time in 4 days. I was able to somehow reset it twice by either valet mode combined with changing profiles. But this time just no luck at all!

Yes, that does work. But it’s certainly not a convenient fix for an annoying big. Every time I get out of the car and get back in, I have to get out my phone, turn off Bluetooth, wait a minute, turn it back on, click on the Lucid device in the Bluetooth list to reconnect and then restart whatever I was listening to on my phone.

Version 2.0 brought many useful improvements, but this was a flub. Without CarPlay, I rely completely on my phone via Bluetooth for audio. So this problem irritates me several times a day. I hope Lucid is watching and issues a fix for it soon.
For now, you can still say “hey siri…” to choose music, text etc. on Bluetooth. I’m also eagerly waiting for CarPlay.

Back