2.0.15 - The MOAU - Mother Of All Updates

Just got my notice. I am unreasonably excited.

Do we think BOTH key fobs are supposed to be inside the car? (The direction say "key fob" and I'm a writer so read it specifically.)
Just one key fob, per technician

We don’t have to have the key fobs in the car for the update, do we? Don’t the key fobs update separately?
If you don't put them in the car, next time you drive take them with you and drive for more than 10 minutes will update them. Of course, if you are a mobile key user, you are a heathen!

We don’t have to have the key fobs in the car for the update, do we? Don’t the key fobs update separately?
It is thought that they do. I left mine in as instructed.

I like the headlight update as people keep flashing there brights at me even though I have my low beams on. As of today I'm still on 1.2.21.

Finally got my notice for 2.0.15 update, put both fobs in the car and now updating. Looking forward to the many improvements.

Can you post the more info for the Tow and Break In Alert. It looks like it got cut off or not all of it was displayed?
I want to read the rest of that

Also thank you for posting the screenshots!
I will try and find it.

Can you post the more info for the Tow and Break In Alert. It looks like it got cut off or not all of it was displayed?
I want to read the rest of that

Also thank you for posting the screenshots!
Here it is

Attachments

• CAD5FFA3-3A32-44CB-A889-F6D4705F3EDC.jpeg
    CAD5FFA3-3A32-44CB-A889-F6D4705F3EDC.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 129
So the Screens showed up much faster but not instantly but I opened with Phone AND there was the same lag to unlock using the phone. Will see how it behaves after I actually drive it tomorrow. But even after the screen showed up and I clicked on the Park button is got this blank and it took 20 seconds or so for it to show on the console and then it showed on the dash. Again perhaps using it a few times will change the experience.

Attachments

• D8713471-B95B-49B0-8CF4-83D22D1DDA7B.jpeg
    D8713471-B95B-49B0-8CF4-83D22D1DDA7B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 129
So the Screens showed up much faster but not instantly but I opened with Phone AND there was the same lag to unlock using the phone. Will see how it behaves after I actually drive it tomorrow. But even after the screen showed up and I clicked on the Park button is got this blank and it took 20 seconds or so for it to show on the console and then it showed on the dash. Again perhaps using it a few times will change the experience.
Usually it’s much faster but occasionally it lags.

Back