19” wheels and tires

I called her and explained that from everyone I have spoken to (here and elsewhere) that the 19" are about $4800 and if they cannot meet that price I understand but I would just go to California and take a vacation and have it done there. She said she will research and get back to me...
I have a set of 19” wheels for sale for $1000. Plus shipping. Michael. Boulder Colorado

Last edited by a moderator:
There should be a simple control on the panel to reset TPS and change wheel size. It’s not that complicated. I used to do it in my Tesla twice a year.
Lucid should provide update to reset the TPS. Otherwise you may as well go to the service center to get your tires checked and TPS reset.

Lucid should provide update to reset the TPS. Otherwise you may as well go to the service center to get your tires checked and TPS reset.
Two questions, has anyone used generic TPS sensors and had them programmed from Lucid or do you have to buy Lucid’s very expensive ones? Second question does anyone know how to get in contact with the Lucid service center in Englewood Colorado? No one seems to know a phone number or how I can contact them to make an appointment.

Send text from the Lucid app to get an appointment. My service center told me that you only need to reset by Lucid if you change the TPS sensors.

Back