1.2.21 amazing four updates in three days

ZenTahoe

7098EFDA-CA09-4CC3-B82A-E39A38F9A857.png

My thoughts exactly. Just wish LUCID would give a better description of what the updates actually do. For example, what does "to support upcoming features" really mean? What upcoming features are they planning? Get us excited.

Are a lot of these just firmware updates for individual components? (Cameras, LIDAR, etc)
Updates are updates - bug fixes, rollbacks, and ... enhancements. There are release notes - but sometimes it may be blank - which possibly means a bugfix for a just released update, or an update rollback. And then there are the well documented release notes, detailing what, where, etc ...

*The 1.2.21 does reference the front (multifunction) camera though.

Attachments

• 20220929_100222.jpg
    20220929_100222.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
What did 1.2.19 do other than take 70 minutes to download. I downloaded it remotely and before I could read the notes I downloaded 1.2.20 and then 1.2.21
Thanks

I have a friend in NYC who got his car 3 days before mine and he has not gotten a single software update his car still has 1.2.17 despite his car saying it is up to date. Seems like Lucid does not roll out all the updates to everyone and staggers them

What did 1.2.19 do other than take 70 minutes to download. I downloaded it remotely and before I could read the notes I downloaded 1.2.20 and then 1.2.21
Thanks
These most recent updates are all prep, under the hood, for the big 2.0 updates.

Does this update have auto dim for high beams?

I have a friend in NYC who got his car 3 days before mine and he has not gotten a single software update his car still has 1.2.17 despite his car saying it is up to date. Seems like Lucid does not roll out all the updates to everyone and staggers them
Maybe, but it also seems like Lucid gets lost at times. I had to call customer support and ask for a forced upgrade after reading here that I was behind by 3.

My car is on 1.2.21, and I had a new issue today. While driving, a warning tone alerted me that there was a car next to me, I think, anyway, the alert would not stop until I let the car go to sleep. The audio and NAV were muted once the alert tone started. Could be a new bug or just an old one that I never encountered.

The rear camera(s) by the license plate seems to have a much wider field of view now (after the most recent updates to v1.2.21). When I backed out of the garage this morning, I actually stopped and got out to look and make sure there was nothing behind my car - it seemed to be showing the very tops of the license plate itself. There are many more "orange" fields showing close objects to the car, too. My other car in the garage is parked within about 4-5 feet of the Lucid, and I see "proximity" alerts on the screen that there are object close to the car.

I am curious if anyone else has their camera remaining on after backing up/backing out of their garage? I swing around and put the car in drive, but the cameras do not shut off, but change over to the forward view and I have to manually turn them off every time now when I go forward. This started happening almost a week ago.

Back