Recent content by signgirl

  1. S

    Volume for music

    Love that.
  2. S

    Volume for music

    Thank you. Actually the volume does work for me but not my husband.
  3. S

    Volume for music

    My volume isn't working. Any suggestions?
  4. S

    NAV and music

    I agree. I was spoiled by the nav in my Mercedes.
  5. S

    NAV and music

    i’m sure it will eventually be an OTA update.
  6. S

    NAV and music

    When you use the navigation you can also hear the music but you can’t change it. If you bring up the music icon to change stations, navigation disappears. Can’t do both at once.
  7. S

    NAV and music

    Has anyone figured out how to use navigation and change stations on Tidal or Spotify?
  8. S

    Tidal Music

    Good information. I'm going to work on it.
  9. S

    Tidal Music

    How How did you learn Tidal? I’m an XMSirius user and find it hard to navigate. I’d love for it to learn what I like.
  10. S

    Tidal Music

    I wish Lucid had SiriusXM but I'm spending time learning Tidal.
  11. S

    Glass Roof

    Even with layers of protection the Lucid glass canopy roof comes with has anyone gotten additional coverage on the glass roof due to heat and sun?
  12. S

    Tidal Music

    I'm new to Tidal but I did sign up for it. Now I'm trying to learn how to use it. If I add music on the app on my iPhone will it also update Tidal in my Lucid?
  13. S

    Homelink

    Thanks. Good plan.
  14. S

    Homelink

    With all that I may just keep my remote in the car.
  15. S

    Homelink

    I set up Homelink yesterday but I must not have done it right. As I approach my garage I get a drop down Homelink where I can touch the word Garage to make my door go up. There is supposed to be something I can do where the garage opens automatically on my approach but I don’t know how to...
Back
Top