Recent content by Graybeard

  1. G

    Lucid Gravity 5,000 Mile Review! The Best Driving SUV Crippled By Software Annoyances

    I feel compelled to post my very positive experience with the first 6 days of Gravity GT ownership. Two years of Air GT prior to this, I am accustomed to warning banners popping up and minor delays with certain commands. My key fob works, I did have to enable proximity lock and unlock in the...
  2. G

    Gravity delivery: disappointing and recommendations BEFORE you drive off

    My GravityGT was delivered today, key cards don't work. That is my only issue, beautiful car, much easier to get in than my Air.
  3. G

    Just comical at this point...

    I enjoyed 22 months and 11,600 miles before "drive system fault" required me to be towed. The banner said to call "customer care", unfortunately it was after 5:00 so they were closed, laughable. I then called "roadside assistance" they at least answered but I was informed they were unable to...
  4. G

    2025 Lucid Air Reliability

    I had almost the same experience with hands free, middle lane with traffic both sides as well as in front and behind, doing 70mph with the rest of traffic, all of the sudden started beeping and a red take control now banner flashing, hazard lights switched on, auto braking slowed the car, my...
  5. G

    2025 Lucid Air Reliability

    I am driving a 2023 Air GT, leased new, 11,600 miles driven, presently at lease end, waiting for delivery of 2026 Gravity GT. Last month I got the "drive system failure banner", the car went to service 10-12-25 and returned 11-14-25. Seattle is the closest service center so that is where it...
  6. G

    Towed last night with 4500 miles

    Thanks for posting your experiences, it is helpful in rebuilding my trust in Lucid. I love the car and am happy to deal with some software bugs. I had a drive system failure that took 32 days to get repaired. 2023 Air GT at 12, 600 miles, I was told no loaner was available. I live beyond...
  7. G

    Drive Unit Failure

    I have enjoyed my AGT for 22 months and 11,600 miles. 2 weeks ago I got the dreaded Drive System Failure banner just as I was leaving a winery at 5mph. I was able to back into a parking space and 16 hours later it was towed 320 miles to the Seattle service center. 4 days later I was told the...
Back
Top