Recent content by FathomBlueScott

  1. FathomBlueScott

    2026 Pebble Beach Concours d' Elegance - In Rewards Store!! (Motorlux as well)

    I rented a Lucid through Turo for Monterey car week... we will be there ... let us know if you want to meet up.... I've got 88k on my 23 Air Pure AWD back east....can't drive anything else without withdrawal symptoms!
  2. FathomBlueScott

    traded in my air... and got a polestar 3

    FWTW... I have a 23 Air Pure AWD bought new as my daily and it has now 88k.its needed nothing but tires. I rented a polestar coupe during Monterey car week last year and it looked good, was responsive but handling was a little clunky. I also experienced this Strange urging to keep from changing...
  3. FathomBlueScott

    Thoughts About Negative Posts

    my '23 Air pure AWD has been flawless at 84k I've only added two tires at 25k and two more recently. floor mats, seat covers and cabin filters aside, what things shall I expect to replace, improve or repair in the next 100k of interstate use?
  4. FathomBlueScott

    Thinking about buying a used Air, how can I tell how the previous owner charged it?

    my '23 Air pure AWD has been flawless at 84k miles, I've only added two tires at 25k and two more recently. floor mats, seat covers and cabin filters aside, what things shall I expect to replace, improve or repair in the next 100k of interstate use?
  5. FathomBlueScott

    USB Media Guidelines and Tips!

    I can attest that this outfit (below) configured my old IPOD classic to 2TB new board and a new battery for $500. This was six years ago and it still seamlessly allows me a jukebox of 10K+ songs visible and searchable on my Lucid Air Pure AWD 2023 on the USB selection. Super great to hear...
  6. FathomBlueScott

    Floor mats change from 2025 to 2026 models?

    Check out my 19" blue wheel accents on my fathom blue....
  7. FathomBlueScott

    Must have Lucid Air accessories

    Check out my blue tire accents on my fathom blue ...
  8. FathomBlueScott

    Almost Ready to Pull the Trigger. Any last-minute advice?

    I have owned my Fathom Blue metal roof '23 AWD Air Pure for 2.5 years. Without question the best car buying decision I ever made. 80k miles in, still drives like new, only tires replaced. I drive up and down the east coast and EA and EVGo are everywhere. Most hotels I stay also allow overnight...
  9. FathomBlueScott

    Air pure floor mat swag

    I got mine from a little outfit called....Amazon! Brand: Zilituer Car Floor Mats Fit for Lucid Air Pure 2023 All Weather Durability Leather Car Floor Mats, Skidproof Pedal, Waterproof, Wear-reistant(Beige)
  10. FathomBlueScott

    I just canceled my order

    My bad... My wife reminded that at 25k we rotated and got two new tires and bought a real sized spare wheel... jeez! But in every other way... my fathom blue is amazing. I just hope everyone who has a lucid has the same amazing customer service and quality experience that I do... cheers...
  11. FathomBlueScott

    I just canceled my order

    FWTW... I took delivery of my Air Pure AWD in August 2023, and saw many complaints about glitchiness that I never experienced. I'm now 70k miles into the best purchase I've ever made. Just two tires, cabin filters are really all I've had for maintenance. Everyone I've met in person who owns a...
  12. FathomBlueScott

    Custom Floor Mats

    https://a.co/d/0Pvsdsz
  13. FathomBlueScott

    Custom Floor Mats

    I got these from Amazon
  14. FathomBlueScott

    Air pure floor mat swag

    I drive in sox!
Back
Top