Must have Lucid Air accessories

Tesla2.0

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,510
Reaction score
5,565
Location
Houston, Texas
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
2F8270A0-066F-4E6E-9308-EDECC5EE4F5F.webp


Seriously, every Air owner should have these.
 
Perhaps tape two AA batteries to the fob and wire it to the battery holder. This way itd last much longer -- extra hi-tech!
 
The batteries fro the visor are CR2450. The reason I know this is that both our visor lights stopped working and had to order new batteries. Not sure what the problem is as I never turn mine on while my wife is constantly using hers.
 
Check out my blue tire accents on my fathom blue ...
 

Attachments

  • KIMG20260325_173421283.webp
    KIMG20260325_173421283.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 111
  • KIMG20260325_171943510.webp
    KIMG20260325_171943510.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 129
I feel like the water proof frunk cover for the bottom of the frunk is a must. I can put an entire Costco run in that thing with confidence that no problems will occur.
 
I feel like the water proof frunk cover for the bottom of the frunk is a must. I can put an entire Costco run in that thing with confidence that no problems will occur.

Good catch! The trunk well liner too! Wouldn't want two gallons of milk spilling into the high voltage battery pack, no less stinking up the car to high heaven. (Happened with my Lexus when we forgot a gallon of milk in the trunk on a 110 degree Arizona day. Found it two or three days later, and it took about two years for the smell to go away. Yikes!)
 
Last edited:
Pardon, but doesn't the Air come with chargers already or what am I missing here?

The two worst features of the air are the cup holders and the MagSafe chargers. You can barely fit a phone into the MagSafe charging setup.
 
The two worst features of the air are the cup holders and the MagSafe chargers. You can barely fit a phone into the MagSafe charging setup.
There is no MagSafe charger. There is a Qi charger, and there is only one. And it works fine, but I have a normal-sized phone lol.

I agree the TWraps solution is far superior, but also charges at half the speed (7.5W) as it isn’t MFi.

I still keep a cable around for fast charging.
 
There is no MagSafe charger. There is a Qi charger, and there is only one. And it works fine, but I have a normal-sized phone lol.

My wife has a standard iPhone and she has to take the case off to get it in the slot. It’s rough!
 
My wife has a standard iPhone and she has to take the case off to get it in the slot. It’s rough!
It is not the best design, don’t get me wrong, and requires a bit of pushing. I have a case on my iPhone 15 Pro and it works fine, though the leather definitely patinas more haha.

But yeah, it does work
 
I never had a problem getting my Pixel 8 Pro or my Pixel 10 Pro (non-XL) to fit and charge with a DBrand case.

The fit was very tight, but what used to bother me more was how quickly my phone would get very hot. So much so that I thought it was probably bad for the phone.
 
I run this one that @Bobby kindly made.
The ingenuity of this group!

I have mine installed on the right side phone holder which is typically not charging enabled so now I have the left one for iPhones without cases and the right one for MagSafe iPhones. You just need to buy your own MagSafe charger and you're off!

 
Back
Top