Should I stay with 2.10 and my cccv1 or nice to upgrade and get the 2.11?

nz31tm

Member

Joined
Mar 11, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
13
I'm very leary on doing this. I have really no complaints with how things are in my 2024 air touring. Zero issues. Sure there's a slight lag at times, but worth 950$? I have zero issues with the software, and from multiple posts, 2.11 had some bugs. What's not broke, why fix. Not the same theory to consider, but...
I do love technology upgrades, but I'm starting to feel, regards the rush, and wait until 2.12 etc
 
I own, and didn't make the date cut.
Then wait a bit
But. If it goes to ver 2.11.x or higher then you may have reached a decision point
 
There's no harm in waiting. Lucid will fix the present UX3 bugs over time.
 
I just spent the last two days putting 600 miles on my Air and using 2.11. My view, it’s worth the upgrade for the multitasker ability alone. Being able to use navigation on one screen and audio on another is a major upgrade. I never liked having to switch back and forth between screens. It makes sense given the separate panels. I now feel like the screens are doing what they should have from the beginning. And the improved video is a bonus.
 
If you have no complaints then I'd say stick with what you've got.
 
If you are going to get rid of the car in the next year or two then why bother. However, if you are going to keep the car for a few more years you will get left behind if you don't upgrade. There will be further software upgrades that will most likely require you to be on 2.11.
 
Back
Top