Zenith Red Touring

LimaDelta

Cars
Lucid Touring
Reserved our Zenith Red Touring last night. We are excited about being a Lucid member.

What is the delivery lead time?

Anybody know?

For the Touring you just reserved, best guess is at least 6 months

Reserved our Zenith Red Touring last night. We are excited about being a Lucid member.

Anybody know?
Welcome to the forum. I have a Lucid Air Grand Touring in Zenith Red. I love the color. I have no idea about lead time for Touring. You might check the forum thread for tracking Touring orders and deliveries. It was once the hot spot for all us AGT owners who waited many months for delivery. I trust you will enjoy the car when you receive it.

I thought fully loaded Touring's were said delivery before end of year?

And for later delivery options, was Q1 of 2023?
That's true, but no details in OPs post, so can't tell 😃

Not every loaded Touring. Just that loaded Tourings are coming first, some of which will be by end of year, maybe. If you reserved early. He reserved last night. Likely he’ll be waiting a while. But I’d say six months is certainly possible.

Not every loaded Touring. Just that loaded Tourings are coming first, some of which will be by end of year, maybe. If you reserved early. He reserved last night. Likely he’ll be waiting a while. But I’d say six months is certainly possible.
Good point

Anybody know?
I am picking up my Zenith Red GT tomorrow. I reserved it on Dec 14, 2021, but I am sure the lead times are much shorter now. I have not seen any others here in Palo Alto, so I am thrilled to be contributing to the growing population of these special vehicles.

That would be unbelievable timing for us if that is the case. I hope so

Back