(Youtube) Lucid Gravity Walk Around at their Showroom in Plano

3. I guess the head-up display was just a wishful (lucid) dream. (based on clip at 2:29)
HUD will definitely be included (I confirmed with Lucid employee. It's not a secret though. Others on the forum have mentioned likewise). Question is whether it'll be standard or trim-based.

Four things caught my eye.

1. Frameless Window Doors
2. BMW iX - ish Trunk
3. I guess the head-up display was just a wishful (lucid) dream. (based on clip at 2:29)
4. Can't wait to see the Santa Cruz interior variation with fathom blue color.
Keep in mind these cars making the rounds to various studios are very much pre-production. That's literally the same silver Gravity from last November at the LA AutoShow. Any changes made since then are not reflected here.

HUD will definitely be included (I confirmed with Lucid employee. It's not a secret though. Others on the forum have mentioned likewise). Question is whether it'll be standard or trim-based.
I'm hoping standard-factory-installation + Enabled by trim level. or post-enablement if the owner wishes.
Mass-production-wise (which is different from "Toyota Corolla"-mass production), I'm guessing standardized factory installation would cost Lucid less.

Keep in mind these cars making the rounds to various studios are very much pre-production. That's literally the same silver Gravity from last November at the LA AutoShow. Any changes made since then are not reflected here.
For some reason, the Cosmo Silver looks better when it's inside the showroom.
Real-world cosmo silver seems more like gun-metal silver.

Are they physically the same color or are there differences?
I'm not positive given how dynamic Lucid's paints are, but the Gravity silver seemed cooler. More spaceship-y. Cosmos silver has warm undertones, its reflection is almost golden in the right light.

I'm not positive given how dynamic Lucid's paints are, but the Gravity silver seemed cooler. More spaceship-y. Cosmos silver has warm undertones, and its reflection is almost golden in the right light.

Yea.. I'm glad they went more cooler/lighter tone for gravity. I'm thinking about a 3m color wrap at some point.

the gravity is.amazing in person. saw it as well in the Plano studio. should sell well but lucid really needs get a sub 50k product to get their model 3 moment rivian will have that with the R2

the gravity is.amazing in person. saw it as well in the Plano studio. should sell well but lucid really needs get a sub 50k product to get their model 3 moment rivian will have that with the R2
Jeep Wagoneer S size/dimension would be perfect...at least for me.
192″ L x 75″ W x 65″ H

Lucid Gravity
198.2" L x 78.7" W x 65.2" H

Got to see some pre-production builds at the Lucid owner's event today at Lucid HQ. It really does look a lot better in person than on a photo.

It has good proportions, i got a chance to lean inside a window too. I'd love to really get to see the inside once the final seats are in. From the outside it seems impossible that it has the stated interior volume. Then again we know how that worked out with Air so I am sure it will impress there as well.

Back