Yellow Triangle with exclamation mark Symbol

DougB

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring Air Rawl
I was backing out of a parking space and a warning ⚠️ symbol appeared on my cockpit panel. After going from "R" to "D", it went away. Anyone know what this means? Should I be concerned?

It was probably a warning that the park assist features were not available. If I start backing out of my garage before the car is fully booted up, I will get that warning.

I was backing out of a parking space and a warning ⚠️ symbol appeared on my cockpit panel. After going from "R" to "D", it went away. Anyone know what this means? Should I be concerned?
I had the same issue after backing out of the driveway. Car would not accelerate much then a loud thump and the warning went away and hasn't come back in over 4 days.

Did it say something like "Park assist features unavailable"

The exact thing for me as well: not accelerating very well, then loud thump and symbol goes away. No words about parking, only the small triangle under "Air" in bottom left of Cockpit Panel. Afterwards, everything operates normally. It only happened once so far.

I had this when the PPF was applied to the car. It wasn’t sticking to the sensors properly and would get this symbol constantly. Went away after they cut the PPF around the sensors.

In other words, they’re more likely obstructed, dirty and freaking out by something on them.

I has PPF that covered the sensors and it made my Parking Assist go haywire. Every time I stopped while driving, it would chime and the video screens would pop on for no reason. Very annoying. Went back to detailer, had cutouts made to remove film and the problem went away. Detailer explained that Lucid's sensors are slightly recessed creating a bubble gap. Vehicles with flush sensors can be covered with clear film. But not Lucid.

No covered sensors on my car.

I got that once when the driver distraction monitor was not working. But it did not happen again. Just locking the car and going back seemed to fix it. I have never had a car before that had a camera on my face to see if I am watching the road before so I did not miss it for one ride.

The exact thing for me as well: not accelerating very well, then loud thump and symbol goes away. No words about parking, only the small triangle under "Air" in bottom left of Cockpit Panel. Afterwards, everything operates normally. It only happened once so far.
My car did this today. Large yellow triangle with drive system warning contact customer care on the left side of the center display. Pushing the brake pedal made it go away but a small yellow triangle remained on the right side of the center display below the Air logo. No regenerative brakes, poor acceleration and two loud thumps. Then in another half mile, regen returned to normal, yellow triangle was gone.

What did customer care find on your car? They are downloading data and setting up a service appointment for me.

I have not contacted customer care. The problem has only occurred once.

I have not contacted customer care. The problem has only occurred once.
I would email them even it was a few weeks ago so that it is documented with your service records. Customer care seems to be taking this issue seriously.

Scottsdale service center will get my car on Friday. I am going to be in the mountains of Colorado next week and Lucid will keep my car and trouble shoot the drive system warning along with blank screen issues that I have had and unexpected frunk openning.

Scottsdale service center will get my car on Friday. I am going to be in the mountains of Colorado next week and Lucid will keep my car and trouble shoot the drive system warning along with blank screen issues that I have had and unexpected frunk openning.

Please update us after you get it back!

Thanks.

Please update us after you get it back!

Thanks.
The Scottsdale service team could find no problems or errors with my drive system that would have caused the drive system warning followed by anemic acceleration and lack of regenerative braking. They are unsure of the cause so the case will remain open. After testing the drive system, they have no concerns with driving it. If anyone else sees this issue, please let customer care know and provide a time stamp for the occurrence. Another car may throw an error code that was not seen on my car and of course issues are prioritized based on impact and number of people reporting the issue.

The Scottsdale service team could find no problems or errors with my drive system that would have caused the drive system warning followed by anemic acceleration and lack of regenerative braking. They are unsure of the cause so the case will remain open. After testing the drive system, they have no concerns with driving it. If anyone else sees this issue, please let customer care know and provide a time stamp for the occurrence. Another car may throw an error code that was not seen on my car and of course issues are prioritized based on impact and number of people reporting the issue.
The Scottsdale service advisor told me today that the engineers believe they understand what is causing this drive system warning and that a software fix is being worked on.

Bump on any updates?
My idiot light for this came on yesterday, followed by a turtle idiot light restricting power. Waiting for service to contact me.

My car has only 750 miles on it. :mad:

Bump on any updates?
My idiot light for this came on yesterday, followed by a turtle idiot light restricting power. Waiting for service to contact me.

My car has only 750 miles on it. :mad:
If you try a reset and it remains, motor unit needs replacement or coolant leak.

Back