Yellow Triangle warning light only

Never had it before until we had rain the other day, but I’ve only had Luci for about a month now. It rained for 3 days and I had the yellow triangle the entire time.
First time i saw it, I did a logo rest and it went away. I didn’t bother when it came back on the next day. It stopped raining today, so hopefully it won’t come back or if I do a logo reset it will stay away.
Since it went away on the logo reset, I just think it was nothing serious.
It usually means that one of your cameras is blocked. No need to reset the car, it will go away.

Same happened to me this morning. Car was in Manhattan as I was getting ready to drive three hours Upstate an hour before sunset which would be impossible without headlights.

Brought car to Plainview, whereupon they gave me a loaner so I could get home and they’re keeping car until “next week” so that they may perform diagnostics.
  1. Did both headlights stop working or just the right one?
  2. Please let us know what service tells you when you get your car back

The service people are telling me that this work can only be done at a service center, and they are making arrangements to pick up my Air and take it to Natick, MA for service
Plainview Service Center wasn't able to determine cause of failure of left headlight so they replaced both left and right headlights. The loaner they gave me was a Dream Edition which was very nice, but I really miss my Pure. I guess I've grown attached to it.

The service people are telling me that this work can only be done at a service center, and they are making arrangements to pick up my Air and take it to Natick, MA for service
Lucid came through. They picked my car up while I was on vacation, delivered it on a trailer to Natick MA (300+ miles), replaced both headlights even though only the right one exhibited the issue, brought it back and put it into my garage while I was still away. They also did the annual service for $350, which included wheel alighnment (according to the report it was needed, after 14,000+ miles), a comprehensive vehicle health check, wiper rubber replacement, cabin air filter replacement, new batteries in sun visors, etc.
Thank you Lucid!

Back