Won't stay in Swift or Sprint mode

lucidtouringman

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Today I tried to put my Touring in Swift mode while I was driving on the freeway ..but after 2 seconds it transitioned back to smooth mode without my input. Same behavior when trying to switch to sprint mode. My battery was at 35% soc.

Thoughts? Anyone else seeing this?

Haven’t heard about this one yet. I’d try a logo reset and if that doesn’t work then I’d call service. Very strange.

I have not seen this before. What @koflo said

Today I tried to put my Touring in Swift mode while I was driving on the freeway ..but after 2 seconds it transitioned back to smooth mode without my input. Same behavior when trying to switch to sprint mode. My battery was at 35% soc.

Thoughts? Anyone else seeing this?
Is it possible for you to make a video of that occurring?

I left the car alone for a while...it reset and now no issues ...Swift and sprint mode stick just fine now... software gremlin apparently

I left the car alone for a while...it reset and now no issues ...Swift and sprint mode stick just fine now... software gremlin apparently
I swear it’s the solution to 90% if issues with anything with the chip in it… When it misbehaves, restart.

That happened to me once. I did a logo reset and it fixed the problem. Never happened again.

Even though it is resolved, I would send it to customer care along with the time when it occurred. it may help them solve the bug that is causing it.

Ok I spoke too soon...now it's worse...now not even switching modes at all...did all the usual restarts...screen restart etc..emailed service.

Attachments

• VID-20240511-WA0004.mp4
    3.9 MB
Realize after posting the video that the top row buttons..i.e. Opening, Seats, Themes, Power etc are also non-functional...no glovebox, no trip button but steering wheel and rear view mirror buttons work fine..bizarre

Realize after posting the video that the top row buttons..i.e. Opening, Seats, Themes, Power etc are also non-functional...no glovebox, no trip button but steering wheel and rear view mirror buttons work fine..bizarre
You definitely need service!

Back