wire transfer

WildRide47

Founding Member
Cars
2018 Porsche Panamera Tur
Question for the Forum

I'm not used to making wire transfers ,so appreciate your help.

When making a wire transfer from my Charles Schwab account, one of the spaces that needs to be filled in states "Address of Recipient Account Holder."

Is this the address of Wells Fargo Bank that Lucid uses or is this the address of Lucid Group?

Cannot complete the wire transfer until this information is completed. Do not want to put down the wrong address before sending out wire transfer.

Question for the Forum

When making a wire transfer from my Charles Schwab account, one of the spaces that needs to be filled in states "Address of Recipient Account Holder."

Is this the address of Wells Fargo Bank that Lucid uses or is this the address of Lucid Group?

Cannot complete the wire transfer until this information is completed. Do not want to put down the wrong address before sending out wire transfer.
Sorry but I just sent the wire instructions along to my banker. But seems like it would be Lucid Group as account holder. Ask your DA

I just used their portal to pay. Very easy. I didn't bother with a wire transfer. I had asked about a wire and was told the portal was the preferred method. Very simple. I even pulled from 2 different accounts with no issues at all. Payment was reflected immediately.

The address of Lucid in Newark is the answet

Question for the Forum

Your DA should be able to provide you with all the information, including an address, needed to do the wire.

Your DA should be able to provide you with all the information, including an address, needed to do the wire.
^^^ This

Here's the steps:
  1. Ask your DA for the wire transfer instructions in PDF form
  2. Call up Schwab and have a rep on the call initiate the transfer
  3. The rep will send you a secure upload link - use this to transfer the pdf from Lucid to Schwab
  4. Once you've uploaded it, the rep will finalize the transfer, usually within an hour
  5. You may need to log back into Schwab to approve the transfer as a final step. If so, you'll receive an email alert with a link to log in and approve the wire.
That's it!

I used the portal also just now. Very easy.

^^^ This

Here's the steps:
  3. The rep will send you a secure upload link - use this to transfer the pdf from Lucid to Schwab
  4. Once you've uploaded it, the rep will finalize the transfer, usually within an hour
  5. You may need to log back into Schwab to approve the transfer as a final step. If so, you'll receive an email alert with a link to log in and approve the wire.
That's it!

Thanks.

^^^ This

Here's the steps:
That's it!

Got contradictory advice on which address to use. Used the wrong address. Did not matter. Was able to send the wire directly from my home through my Charles Schwab Account without using a Schwab Rep. Received an e-mail from Lucid 3 hours later that the wire transfer was successful and car paid in full. Address of Recipient holder was irrelevant.

I used the portal also just now. Very easy.
Think twice if you consider allowing Lucid to pull the funds directly out of your account. Tesla accidentally pulled the payment for several vehicles TWICE. The purchaser got an overdrawn penalty and had to fight for an extended period before refunds were issued.

Think twice if you consider allowing Lucid to pull the funds directly out of your account. Tesla accidentally pulled the payment for several vehicles TWICE. The purchaser got an overdrawn penalty and had to fight for an extended period before refunds were issued.
With my wire transfer, that cannot happen. Schwab sends me a code(via text or phone) to enter before they allow any transfer of funds to occur.

Back