Winter tires

I'm getting ready to order Michelin all season tires for my soon to be delivered Touring w/20" wheels. Do I need to order TPMS sensors or can the sensors on the existing tires be reused?

I'm getting ready to order Michelin all season tires for my soon to be delivered Touring w/20" wheels. Do I need to order TPMS sensors or can the sensors on the existing tires be reused?

The sensors on the existing tires can be used. You should be able to just switch them to the new tires. It might make it easier if you ensure the sensors stay on the same wheel. Sometimes it helps recognize easier. Mine had no issue but service was not exactly certain that would be the case when I swapped mine.

The sensors are on the wheels, not the tires.

Which Michelin are you getting? Did Lucid have any opinions on the tires?

Which Michelin are you getting? Did Lucid have any opinions on the tires?
I'm going with the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4. Lucid didn't have any options to share but these seem to be the recommended option on TireRack as they have the XL load rating for a heavier car like the Lucid.

Back