Windshield washer low fluid?

Lucid really does sort things out and go above and beyond in being proactive. At least that’s been my (and many others) experience.

I’m sure they’ll get you situated my friend. Go outside and jump in the car and put it in Launch mode to make everything better. That’s what I do.
Ha I'm not really a speedy guy, but I love paint and detail. So I decided to hand wash it and start my first coat of ceramic...and that's when I found a fingerprint in the panel able the rear glass :)

Hopefully they can replace that peice when the fix all the other stuff.
 
Call service. Windshield wipers are small potatoes.
View attachment 32908
Honestly @Denali_Dane has gotten me out of the habit of using them at all. For fear of ruining/scratching my glass.
Yes only if you really have to use em.
You get any kind of road grime on your window that will just cause scratches.
Their are plenty of window polishes out there that you can use that makes the water just sheath off easily.
 
Any updates on the fluid spray error? My Touring hasn’t sprayed since delivery day, removed both and tried the toothbrush cleaning, reservoir is full.
 
Mine works sometimes, other times its a dribble. It eventually does the job. Not ideal, but servicable,
 
Any updates on the fluid spray error? My Touring hasn’t sprayed since delivery day, removed both and tried the toothbrush cleaning, reservoir is full.
Call service. I had the same issue. The reservoir was full, but nothing was coming out on the windshield. There was a clog in the line.
 
Back
Top