At certain times of the day with the sun high in the sky I have this exact same bright almost pixelated white glare and agree that it's a problem. The glare can be quite bad and in fact dangerous and I'm not usually prone to dramatics.
I have 3 separate reflections depending on the sun, sometimes all 3 at once.
1. The white glare shown
2. The blue oval
3. Outline of the HUD framing
All of them are annoying but only the white glare feels problematic per se. As noted in the picture the glare is so strong that it is no longer translucent - you cannot see through it like you can with the blue oval or HUD frame reflections. I've seen it be considerably larger than the photograph above and it is DIRECTLY straight ahead as in the photo. Fortunately I almost never drive during the times where these are most likely to show
If I could do this over I would not get the HUD. I do like the speed and directions and such but with the dash being so visible already it's really not necessary. The left and right eye (or however these things work) are also not perfectly calibrated so the speed limit shows up as very mild double vision, I've learned to adapt so I don't get eye strain anymore but I can still see it. My wife got her Gravity 1 year after me and skipped the HUD for these reasons. Even if the advertised HUD VR stuff actually gets developed and is AWESOME I don't think I can recommend the HUD because of these issues. I do think they are significant enough that a recall or some correction needs to be issued.
Aside from the HUD glare - love love love the Gravity on a day to day basis. So much so that we now have 2 as noted above.
@marqie - It has been frustrating that since Gravity launch there has been not a single comment made by Lucid to my knowledge regarding the wide spread issue of poorly aligned HUD, the glares, or the roadmap to the VR HUD that was advertised on launch.