Will Lucid Air get new UX that Lucid Gravity have been announced to get?

changinator

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Pure
I'm particularly interested in Lucid Sanctuary announced for Lucid Gravity's UX. Will us Lucid Air owners get that too?

I'm particularly interested in Lucid Sanctuary announced for Lucid Gravity's UX. Will us Lucid Air owners get that too?
I don't think it would quite have the same affect due to the glass cockpit being uninterrupted, but I do hope ux 3.0 and the updated screens come.

Air is getting updated screens?
I doubt Lucid will introduce a new screen in the current Air. We might see an updated screen and layout in the Air 2.0. not insider information for looking at automotive trend.

There is some speculation about some chip retrofits but there’s no way any major changes are coming to the Air before Gravity is out. Gravity is the priority at the moment.

after a major car release, there's the annual small changes, minor refresh every few years, and at a certain point, a major refresh. for traditional car manufacturers, what's a typical product total life cycle and length between each minor/major refresh? if minor refreshes come every 2-3 years, theoretically, the air could be up for its own minor refresh of internal hardware upgrades that support the new UX. the timing may line up with the gravity delivery ramp up in early 2025. not sure if we should be drawings parallels between traditional automakers and these new EV players though.

after a major car release, there's the annual small changes, minor refresh every few years, and at a certain point, a major refresh. for traditional car manufacturers, what's a typical product total life cycle and length between each minor/major refresh? if minor refreshes come every 2-3 years, theoretically, the air could be up for its own minor refresh of internal hardware upgrades that support the new UX. the timing may line up with the gravity delivery ramp up in early 2025. not sure if we should be drawings parallels between traditional automakers and these new EV players though.
You’re not wrong.

My impression is Gravity comes first, followed by a possible Air refresh at some point after. (Maybe 2026? But none of this is confirmed)

What that Air refresh looks like? just hardware? Just chipset? Fascia? Nobody knows.

My suggestion? We stop speculating for now. :)

You’re not wrong.

My impression is Gravity comes first, followed by a possible Air refresh at some point after. (Maybe 2026? But none of this is confirmed)

What that Air refresh looks like? just hardware? Just chipset? Fascia? Nobody knows.

My suggestion? We stop speculating for now. :)
But speculating is half the fun!

Watching the Out of Spec Gravity UI walk through, they talked about finally doing the efficiency widget. Hopefully we get one of those on Air as well, it seems like a no-brainer.
Starting around 27 mins.

Back