Why is CCCv2 Still not in the Referral Store?

Now, THAT was one of the funniest back-and-forth I have read since 4th grade!!! 🤣 Thanks for staring my morning out with laughter, you two!

Have a great day!
 
Now, THAT was one of the funniest back-and-forth I have read since 4th grade!!! 🤣 Thanks for staring my morning out with laughter, you two!

Have a great day!
I was going to give out socks but I realized I don't have enough for this thread! 😂 Maybe we could just retitled it "Off Topic"?
 
I am concerned that Lucid is delaying placing CCCv2 in the referral store until points expire.

Is there a way to tell when your points expire?
 
I am concerned that Lucid is delaying placing CCCv2 in the referral store until points expire.

Is there a way to tell when your points expire?
That begs an interesting question that someone may care to respond to. For all the worry over the two year points expiration clause, I have never heard anyone say that some of their points have expired. Has anyone had that happen to them?
 
That begs an interesting question that someone may care to respond to. For all the worry over the two year points expiration clause, I have never heard anyone say that some of their points have expired. Has anyone had that happen to them?
I believe they made that change only last year. Prior to that it was a five year expiration, iirc, so nobody would have hit it yet.
 
I believe they made that change only last year. Prior to that it was a five year expiration, iirc, so nobody would have hit it yet.
and do you know if points earned when expiration was at 5 years expire after 5 or did they change it all to 2?
 
and do you know if points earned when expiration was at 5 years expire after 5 or did they change it all to 2?
They expire at 5. I inquired about that myself when the change was announced.
 
Maybe Nick Twork was wrong about this. it is possible.
confirmed on the 2.9.0 thread.

CCCv2 not available via rewards *at this time*.
 
Back
Top