Why is CCCv2 Still not in the Referral Store?

Buffalo Bob

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Messages
1,943
Reaction score
2,558
Location
Arizona & Washington
Cars
Pure AWD 19"/ Lexus SC
Hi, @marqie! Would you please check in on this for us? It's been over two months since Nick Twork told us to expect this. It has been on the $$$ store for a long time now, so the parts/labor accounting is clearly worked out from a P&L standpoint, and the dollars to points conversion takes no time at all. After this long, I don't think it's unreasonable for us to expect to see this, or at least some reason why we are not seeing this. As always, your service and support to this forum is much appreciated.
 
I believe an influencer is required to elicit a response from Lucid. 😂

With a certain amount of groveling, I influenced my wife to make me some soft boiled eggs a little while ago. Does that count? In all honesty, the eggs were closer to hard boiled, and I had to agree in advance to dinner tonight at a fancy restaurant. Guess I answered my own question.
 
With a certain amount of groveling, I influenced my wife to make me some soft boiled eggs a little while ago. Does that count? In all honesty, the eggs were closer to hard boiled, and I had to agree in advance to dinner tonight at a fancy restaurant. Guess I answered my own question.
While we are 🧦 topic, I was in Phoenix for work and had an absolutely amazing key lime pie at a place called Steak 44.
 
Steak 44 is great. Did you get the table with kitchen view? Excellent lobster Mac
 
While we are 🧦 topic, I was in Phoenix for work and had an absolutely amazing key lime pie at a place called Steak 44.
Steak 44 is great. Did you get the table with kitchen view? Excellent lobster Mac

Thanks a bunch, guys! My wife saw this, and now I gotta go there tonight! I was just starting to deal with yet another week of large interger paper losses on LCID stock, and now I get to celebrate with a $285 hunk of wagyu beef.
 
At this time, it’s a race to whether we will be owners or points expiration before Lucid adds the CCCv2 gets added to rewards store. This year, my referral has been at, hmmmm, 0 😀
 
Thanks a bunch, guys! My wife saw this, and now I gotta go there tonight! I was just starting to deal with yet another week of large interger paper losses on LCID stock, and now I get to celebrate with a $285 hunk of wagyu beef.
Sorry for your loss

Steak 44 is great. Did you get the table with kitchen view? Excellent lobster Mac
I think? I could see it but we were in a corner. The dinner wasn’t setup by me, our host knew the place and had flown in from Seattle to take us there.

Also did “Wren and Wolf” the night before, and that place was also nuts. The decoration was almost like a movie set. Very good.
 
Maybe Nick Twork was wrong about this. it is possible.
 
The guy that said they totally planned to launch the 27 Gravity in March of 26 and completely gaslighted everyone about the huge recall and stop sale? That guy? No wayyyy
If and when UX 3.0 actually comes out for the air and actually delivers something new I care about, I’ll line up to pay for it.

No reason to pay for it till then. The risk is that they will deliver it and it will cause a shortage of CCCv2 but I’m guessing the airs will be on v3 by then.
 
The guy that said they totally planned to launch the 27 Gravity in March of 26 and completely gaslighted everyone about the huge recall and stop sale? That guy? No wayyyy
Citation required.

Nobody said they were planning to launch the 27 models in March, and nobody gaslit anyone about a recall or stop sale. You misread something somewhere.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
 
Citation required.

Nobody said they were planning to launch the 27 models in March, and nobody gaslit anyone about a recall or stop sale. You misread something somewhere.

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.
You are so predictable
 
Back
Top