Now, THAT was one of the funniest back-and-forth I have read since 4th grade!!!
Thanks for staring my morning out with laughter, you two!
Have a great day!
Have a great day!
I was going to give out socks but I realized I don't have enough for this thread!Now, THAT was one of the funniest back-and-forth I have read since 4th grade!!!Thanks for staring my morning out with laughter, you two!
Have a great day!
They can't find the post-it note with the password he had on his monitormaybe they laid off the guy with the password for the referral store
this made me lolmaybe they laid off the guy with the password for the referral store
we arent enemies we just play them on forumsNow, THAT was one of the funniest back-and-forth I have read since 4th grade!!!Thanks for staring my morning out with laughter, you two!
Have a great day!
That begs an interesting question that someone may care to respond to. For all the worry over the two year points expiration clause, I have never heard anyone say that some of their points have expired. Has anyone had that happen to them?I am concerned that Lucid is delaying placing CCCv2 in the referral store until points expire.
Is there a way to tell when your points expire?
I believe they made that change only last year. Prior to that it was a five year expiration, iirc, so nobody would have hit it yet.That begs an interesting question that someone may care to respond to. For all the worry over the two year points expiration clause, I have never heard anyone say that some of their points have expired. Has anyone had that happen to them?
and do you know if points earned when expiration was at 5 years expire after 5 or did they change it all to 2?I believe they made that change only last year. Prior to that it was a five year expiration, iirc, so nobody would have hit it yet.
They expire at 5. I inquired about that myself when the change was announced.and do you know if points earned when expiration was at 5 years expire after 5 or did they change it all to 2?
confirmed on the 2.9.0 thread.Maybe Nick Twork was wrong about this. it is possible.
We’re not offering the CCCv2 upgrade through the rewards program at this time, but it’s something we hope to revisit in the future.Since things started for CCCv2, to @marqie! When we may see CCCv2 in rewards store? It been so long we are waiting after this is confirmed. Many of us have regards expiring and we want to make good use of them.
May be asking too much, can Lucid consider adding Annual services to reward store too![]()