Why does Tidal make it hard to find Dolby Atmos music

Fantastic track! But I can't get the picture of the Tarsier from the Sing 2 auditions out of my head now! :oops: 😂

Attachments

• IMG_4388.jpeg
    IMG_4388.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 34
This is a little off topic, but it feels like Tidal almost doesn't want me to find Dolby Atmos tracks - not just in the car, in general. If I search on an artist like Jack Johnson, I don't see the Dolby Atmos version of Meet the Moonlight listed as one of the albums. If I search on Jack Johnson dolby or Jack Johnson atmos or Meet the Moonlight dolby or Meet the Moonlight atmos, it doesn't show up as a search result. I can only seem to find it if I go to the Dolby Atmos genre "page" (in an of itself hard to find) and manually grovel through what's there. Even then, the organization is baffling. When I look at one of the various lists of albums, they don't seem to be alpha by artist or alpha by title. Even worse, if I look at the list of tracks, I can't even sort by title or artist or anything. Do others find the useability of Tidal (in the car, on the phone, or PC app) lacking? Or is there a better way I just haven't discovered?
This right here is exactly why I didn’t sign up after my 30 day trial. It would take a lot longer, for me, to figure that whole thing out.

This is a little off topic, but it feels like Tidal almost doesn't want me to find Dolby Atmos tracks - not just in the car, in general. If I search on an artist like Jack Johnson, I don't see the Dolby Atmos version of Meet the Moonlight listed as one of the albums. If I search on Jack Johnson dolby or Jack Johnson atmos or Meet the Moonlight dolby or Meet the Moonlight atmos, it doesn't show up as a search result. I can only seem to find it if I go to the Dolby Atmos genre "page" (in an of itself hard to find) and manually grovel through what's there. Even then, the organization is baffling. When I look at one of the various lists of albums, they don't seem to be alpha by artist or alpha by title. Even worse, if I look at the list of tracks, I can't even sort by title or artist or anything. Do others find the useability of Tidal (in the car, on the phone, or PC app) lacking? Or is there a better way I just haven't discovered?
Hi easy to find Dolby Atmos on the Tidal App on my iphone
Just hit explore and scroll down for Dolby Atmos and hit it to see new Albums and Tracks - this is how I accessed hundreds of Dolby Atmos tracks and many albums. If I have it my Tidal App on phone then this same ones will be on the Tidal App in my Lucid Air signed into my account

Hope this helps

Back