Why can't your turn off your Lucid Air?

I've tried two more times, on two different Lucids, and this is what I found out:
  1. Disable Passive Lock in the Settings menu
  2. Walk away from the car (hide the fob and phone)
  3. For about the next 10 minutes
    1. The coolant pump continues to run (A/C too if you left it on)
    2. The Screens are still on
    3. The Headlights are on
  4. After those 10 minutes
    1. The car powers down with door handles presented (and lights in them are on)
  5. Some 5 to 10 minutes later
    1. The car was locked; door handles were in
Update: when I went to the garage with NO fob and NO phone, pushing in the door handles a few times unlocked the car
That sounds like your car is still able to pick up the signal from your phone/fob.
 
I’m not exactly sure what you’re asking for. You can leave the windows down. You can turn off passive locking so the car won’t lock while you walk away.

Alternatively, you can turn on “climate keep” and it will keep the car in the exact state you want for hours.

What would “turning the car off” mean, in this context?

I’m very glad the car doesn’t have an on/off button. I cannot tell you the number of times I forget to turn off my wife’s Ioniq 5, and I cannot count the number of times she forgets lol. I built a Home Assistant automation *specifically* to turn the car off when she forgets lol.
Hummh! You drive a dream edition Air and Gravity and your wife drives a Hyundai! You do know that California is a community Property State? She could at least be driving a Genesis GV60P.
 
Hummh! You drive a dream edition Air and Gravity and your wife drives a Hyundai! You do know that California is a community Property State? She could at least be driving a Genesis GV60P.
Uh, this was a post from a year and a half ago lol. My wife drives a Gravity (@TribbleTrouble) and I drive the Air. We sold the Hyundai.

Welcome to 2025. :P
 
Back
Top