Who paid to keep Sirius? Most of our 'trials' expire in a few days!

For those of us who had the BETA Sirius (along with it's issues) and now the official 90 days trial is about to end, who is keeping it vs. just using Amazon Music or Spotify instead? I have NOT renewed/given my credit card and am going to try to live with just my Spotify and Amazon music for a bit 1st
Mine just expired I’m letting it go. Despite them offering it for $4/mo for one year. I’m happy w my Pandora.

Mine just expired I’m letting it go. Despite them offering it for $4/mo for one year. I’m happy w my Pandora.
Haven't seen the $4/mo offer. I keep getting mailers for $5/mo, but I'm not expired yet.

With tax I renewed at $5.43/month x 12 months on a promotional offer and got the exact same plan that was on the trial version. At this price I thought it was worth it. If they don’t renew the promotion after another 12 months, I will happily cancel.

For those of us who had the BETA Sirius (along with it's issues) and now the official 90 days trial is about to end, who is keeping it vs. just using Amazon Music or Spotify instead? I have NOT renewed/given my credit card and am going to try to live with just my Spotify and Amazon music for a bit 1st
I have an active Sirius subscription in my other car. I use the Sirius app in CarPlay to listen in my Lucid.

Haven't seen the $4/mo offer. I keep getting mailers for $5/mo, but I'm not expired yet.
Well, if you get the $4 offer and click on it to take them up on it, you get told that it doesn't apply to your radio so you're not missing much. At some point when I have nothing better to do, I'm going to argue with them that they should honor it because they sent it to me with my radio ID in the email.

I had paid Sirius an exorbitant subscription fee for years until I got my AGT. I use the app now for a small monthly fee. The sound quality is not great. There is a time delay to some broadcasts, but so what? I get at least several unsolicited calls a day from Sirius and try to block them to no avail. I assume that the very aggressive sales effort by Sirius suggests that they are struggling.

Well, if you get the $4 offer and click on it to take them up on it, you get told that it doesn't apply to your radio so you're not missing much. At some point when I have nothing better to do, I'm going to argue with them that they should honor it because they sent it to me with my radio ID in the email.
When Sirius called me to renew at the promo rate, the representative couldn't initiate the renewal because the promo did not apply to the streaming version. He tried to sell me on a higher monthly rate. I told him I'm walking away unless they could honor the promo rate. The next day the manager called and gave the promo rate.

If I was having it only for the Lucid, I probably wouldn't keep it. But I have to keep the account for the other two cars anyway, so it kind of makes sense to just add this on

I’ve got another few weeks left and I’m getting a “Subscribe on SiriusXM” blank.
What the blankety blank.

I'm getting very tired of the sales calls attempting to push me into the $5 per month option ($5 plus taxes of course putting it at about $8.50 per month where I live). I've been satisfied with my Spotify subscription now actually and will give Tidal a try later long before I go back to sirius--- unless perhaps they finally call to throw that $3.99 for 2 year option at me-- haha

I'm getting very tired of the sales calls attempting to push me into the $5 per month option ($5 plus taxes of course putting it at about $8.50 per month where I live). I've been satisfied with my Spotify subscription now actually and will give Tidal a try later long before I go back to sirius--- unless perhaps they finally call to throw that $3.99 for 2 year option at me-- haha
Calls? You actually answer your phone?

Ha Ha. Yep, I set my iPhone to block calls that are not in my contact list. It's super annoying the number of scam calls I get. ATT blocks some, but not all. Anyone important will leave a voice mail.

Ha Ha. Yep, I set my iPhone to block calls that are not in my contact list. It's super annoying the number of scam calls I get. ATT blocks some, but not all. Anyone important will leave a voice mail.
Yeah, that's what I've resorted to. Basically, if you want to get me, you have to leave a message and I'll call you back.

most of the time yes they are blocked.. not sure how this call got through my blocking and I wasn't paying close enough attention and answered .. other times I got emails and voice mails (blocking the call from getting through doesn't block from voice mail being left either unfortunately-- especially red cross which is a whole other story.. .lol)

I have gotten rid of Spotify and moved over to SiriusXM. Though the functionality is more fluid on the iOS app, the product is excellent. I much prefer the SiriusXM service over the Spotify offering.

I actually answered the phone for them today. They offered me a $2 p/m for a year for a year. I declined. The salesman was flustered saying they rarely offer this deal and wanted to know why I wouldn't take it? I said four words.... I subscribe to Tidal! He paused and said but we offer programming that Tidal doesn't. I said do you have programming in Dolby Atmos? He said no, I said have a nice evening.

I’m moving to TIDAL…
They are offering some new deals
I’m using the free trial but the links I clicked wouldn’t let me do the 3 months so I only have the 30 day. I emailed them and explained what was going on and told them I need more than 30 days to figure it all out and hear the differences but they took forever to get back to me and then closed the ticket before I even saw the reply.
I’m canceling after free trial! Very disappointed

I’m using the free trial but the links I clicked wouldn’t let me do the 3 months so I only have the 30 day. I emailed them and explained what was going on and told them I need more than 30 days to figure it all out and hear the differences but they took forever to get back to me and then closed the ticket before I even saw the reply.
I’m canceling after free trial! Very disappointed
I like it. Then again, I’m old and don’t hear that well anymore. There are lots of good channels, including lots of sports. For a couple bucks a month, it is definitely worth it. I use it for free through my iPhone app since I have a paid subscription in a different car

I like it. Then again, I’m old and don’t hear that well anymore. There are lots of good channels, including lots of sports. For a couple bucks a month, it is definitely worth it. I use it for free through my iPhone app since I have a paid subscription in a different car
The one thing I don’t like is the play lists, they start over again every time I restart the car. 🤯

Back