Who is coming to Scottsdale breakfast Sept 24?

Are you coming to the AZ Lucid Owners breakfast on Sept 24?

• Total voters

Adnillien

Staff Member
Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid GT
Referral Code
K9WIJHB0
Let @blueice89 know if you are coming to breakfast at 8:00 AM. Also please join the AZ Lucid owners telegram group.

https://t.me/+jwnICTLR0bpiYWRh

Butterfield's Pancake House & Restaurant
(480) 951-6002

maps.app.goo.gl

Butterfield's Pancake House & Restaurant · 7388 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

★★★★★ · Breakfast restaurant
maps.app.goo.gl
maps.app.goo.gl

I invited John from the service center. It is his daughter's birthday so he will not join but will pass the invitation along to a couple of his senior techs.

I won't be able to make it, unfortunately.

We will miss you. I guess we will not talk about windshield replacement. I did have one question for you on the tire bulge. Did Lucid warranty that or did you have to go through Pirelli?
I think Lucid is sending it to Pirelli for me (or at least Lena said she'd take care of it). The tech said that in his experience, these sorts of things had turned out to be defects. Ultimately, I am waiting to hear back from them or Pirelli as to whether it will be covered. Definitely, will miss seeing y'all. Hope there's a bunch more this go round!

I will not get there till 8:15 due to another meeting so please save me a seat.

I’ll be there with the wife! Car comes out of PPF and ceramic Friday afternoon. Need to talk window tinting with all of you.

I’ll be there with the wife! Car comes out of PPF and ceramic Friday afternoon. Need to talk window tinting with all of you.
I get mine Thursday (zenith red, Tahoe 21”) and it goes immediately to PPF and ceramic so will not have it for Saturday. Also need to talk tinting. Will be a good meeting/breakfast

I would love to be there but won’t. I’m on the east coast until October.

Regarding breakfast on the 24th. Lucid’s sales (Amir) would like to attend and to bring a Lucid. He would like to know who will be there who has placed an order, but not yet received their vehicle. If you DM me, I will pass on your name to Amir. It can’t be a bad thing that he would like to know who will be there.

Hey Boomer AZ
Hopefully you "city slickers" will allow your "cowboy cousins" from Tucson to join your group. I cannot make this weekend but would like to join in the future. I am awaiting a AGT QG Tahoe 19 wheels Confirmed June 13, 2022 and have scheduled another Scottsdale test drive on Oct 3rd. Thanks to @hydbob and others, I have printed items to check out on this visit since the first test drive was "Wow" nice car. I have digital copy of owner's manual and reading it also so I may be a better educated consumer on the next drive.

Hey Boomer AZ
Hopefully you "city slickers" will allow your "cowboy cousins" from Tucson to join your group. I cannot make this weekend but would like to join in the future. I am awaiting a AGT QG Tahoe 19 wheels Confirmed June 13, 2022 and have scheduled another Scottsdale test drive on Oct 3rd. Thanks to @hydbob and others, I have printed items to check out on this visit since the first test drive was "Wow" nice car. I have digital copy of owner's manual and reading it also so I may be a better educated consumer on the next drive.
First thing to check is the software version the car is running. Anything less than 1.2.17 would stink

Regarding breakfast on the 24th. Lucid’s sales (Amir) would like to attend and to bring a Lucid. He would like to know who will be there who has placed an order, but not yet received their vehicle. If you DM me, I will pass on your name to Amir. It can’t be a bad thing that he would like to know who will be there

Most should know him but for those who don’t know Amir, he is one of the top sales staff at the fashion square Lucid showroom in scottsdale. Very nice person and very knowledgeable about all aspects of Lucid. Great person to have at the breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back