When Tesla and Lucid owners get together…

Ugh….. how does he keep the mats so clean! 😂

Nice intro to Lucid. The Lucid owner did great job walking her through the main features.

He has a good attitude, realistic. I think she kind of wanted him to trash talk Tesla but he gave credit where it was due, but then rightly pointed out how the drive on this car is unbelievably good, while the software needs some more time in the oven.
Ugh….. how does he keep the mats so clean! 😂
And the pilot panel screen so dirty?

Thanks for posting! Enjoyed the video. It was really helpful for a reservation holder like myself! It gave me some good insight into the small details. I did notice how SLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWW everything is to come up on the screens. Good thing he showed her the back seat first. If you watch you can see the screens ultimately populate while she is checking out the back seat. I've read the complaints on the forum but was interesting to see the screens in action.

Thanks for posting! Enjoyed the video. It was really helpful for a reservation holder like myself! It gave me some good insight into the small details. I did notice how SLLLOOOOOOOWWWWWW everything is to come up on the screens. Good thing he showed her the back seat first. If you watch you can see the screens ultimately populate while she is checking out the back seat. I've read the complaints on the forum but was interesting to see the screens in action.
My screens seem faster than his for some reason. Maybe 1/10 times I’ll get a glitch where it loads slower but it’s never been nearly as slow as his in that video. What does throw it off is if you hit the navigation button by mistake when you mean to hit audio. Then it takes a LONG time to switch back because it was busy loading the navigation. Also maybe early DE have some different chip/software configurations than GT?

They are usually fast. But occasionally, multiple clicks get it overloaded slow. When you click somewhere, wait til it populate before clicking on another button

Last edited:
Back