Wheel/tire size poll.

Wheel tire/size preference poll:

• I have the 21s and wish I’d gotten the 19s.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have the 19s and wish I’d gotten the 21s.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No, they can do it via mobile service. (Mine has)
Interesting…wonder why I was told it would have to be the Goose Island service center. Too far for Mobile van perhaps?

Interesting…wonder why I was told it would have to be the Goose Island service center. Too far for Mobile van perhaps?
I think their mobile van gets dispatched in batched locations just like assembly line. Our Service Center in Houston has much more ground to cover, Texas is already so huge like a country itself + Oklahoma + Arkansas + Louisianna.

Lucid just added the tire specs to the design your Lucid section of the site:

• 19″ Aero Range – 245/45R19 Pirelli PZERO AS+
  • 20″ Aero Lite – 245/40R20 (Front) / 265/40R20 (Rear) Michelin Pilot Sport EV
  • 21″ Aero Blade – 245/35R21 (Front) / 265/35R21 (Rear) Pirelli PZERO PZ4
  • 21″ Aero Sport – 245/35R21 (Front) / 265/35R21 (Rear) Pirelli PZERO PZ4
The Dream edition specs are not listed.

I went to Discount Tires, these Pirelli tires are not in their national chain database. So if anything happen, only OEM has them. I hape no supply chain issue with Pirelli and all Lucid SCs stock couple dozen of them instead of little flat has to wait weeks at SC.

I think their mobile van gets dispatched in batched locations just like assembly line. Our Service Center in Houston has much more ground to cover, Texas is already so huge like a country itself + Oklahoma + Arkansas + Louisianna.
Wonder if there’s a big map in Fremont with concentric circles rolling out from their service centers - as you say, Houston (my birthplace) has a huge region to cover, as does Goose Island. At what point will they have open another service center? I’m 400 miles from Chicago, and the cost of transporting my car for a wheel switch has to be crazy.

What are the "Aero Sport" wheels? Are those the DE wheels?

Wonder if there’s a big map in Fremont with concentric circles rolling out from their service centers - as you say, Houston (my birthplace) has a huge region to cover, as does Goose Island. At what point will they have open another service center? I’m 400 miles from Chicago, and the cost of transporting my car for a wheel switch has to be crazy.
Yea, they really need one in Atlanta as well. I am 600+ miles from Riviera Beach.

I think that depends on how Lucid does its sale and delivery next 2-3 years. They are imo making more retail centers to get brand awareness out at this stage.

Back