What's worse: this forum loading pictures or Lucid loading sw - both longer than 1 min?

Grnr92663

Cars
Touring + R1S
When we get together, I often cracked jokes at my cousin and his friends - all are working at Lucid's engineering, that with a lot of intelligent brains, they still can't make the car software load faster than Windows 95.

I even showed them this forum - where loading speed is one of the largest complaints.

At which they turned around and asked why loading a picture from a thumb nail to full resolution take a min or two as well - seems to be problem on this forum only.

I didn't have answer :)

When we get together, I often cracked jokes at my cousin and his friends - all are working at Lucid's engineering, that with a lot of intelligent brains, they still can't make the car software load faster than Windows 95.

I even showed them this forum - where loading speed is one of the largest complaints.

At which they turned around and asked why loading a picture from a thumb nail to full resolution take a min or two as well - seems to be problem on this forum only.

I think the correct response would be that the users here didn't pay 100k to become members 🤣

I think the correct response would be that the users here didn't pay 100k to become members 🤣
The other correct response would be that as soon as the new update drops, only the forum images load slow. ;)

Yet another good answer is with (very) high speed online pics actually load fast and perhaps lucid uses 14.4k phone modem........

Back