- Joined
- Apr 17, 2025
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 60
- Cars
- Tesla X, Tesla Y, Taycan
Yes ...that was awkward. Rolled up to a friend’s place in our new mighty GGT for dinner and I am feeling all futuristic and smug. Fast forward to leaving time and we say our goodbyes, I hop and nopes every single screen is black. Like a total spaceship shutdown. Ambient lights are glowing but the car itself is totally dead. I did notice I could change the fan speeds as I could hear them go up and down. So anyho, I’m just sitting there staring into the void pressing buttons and trying the two finger salute to make it reboot. My host is at the door waving goodbye… five minutes later he’s inside the house watching me from the window and probably wondering why I am refusing to leave his driveway. Finally the screens do light up like nothing happened and I drive off pretending nothing happened. Wife is pissed. And yes I’m on the latest update, 3.3.8. Clearly it comes with ‘Ill leave when I want to leave' mode