We dreaming? Up 33% for the week of Aug 23.

Bumped for a 5% rise this morning!
nice bump this week for ev stocks LCID and Rivian. TSLA is up $57 per share this month almost 24% jump. Keep it going with EV movement

Bounced off the 200 moving avg. Hope that establishes long term support and we go back up from here.

I’m holding onto my shares, although underwater, but am collecting interest from those who want to borrow them to short.

However tempting, I am going to stick to a self-imposed limit on our number of LCID shares. (That limit was set anticipating further dilution.) I find the timing of this and prior dilutive offerings to be... interesting.

However tempting, I am going to stick to a self-imposed limit on our number of LCID shares. (That limit was set anticipating further dilution.) I find the timing of this and prior dilutive offerings to be... interesting.

Any theories on the timing? What has been your observation?

That dilution killed the momentum on share price but hey, new funding for survival and Gravity launch is more important for the long term. If you're a believer, you buy the dip to lower your APS. If you're skeptical, stay away. If you can't tolerate more financial risk, just sit tight and don't look at it daily. Unfortunately, I'm in the first camp so my insurance and brokerage accounts are my biggest monthly drains on the car 🤪

Back